Antonio Conte (176 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
"Sul fatto delle bottigliette, può capitare, è capitato. Devo migliorare la mira, lo dico sinceramente, perchè fino ad ora non ho mai colpito nessuno e quindi devo cercare di migliorare in questo lancio (sorride ndr). Può capitare, però sempre situazioni comunque studiate ad arte per far capire, per far alzare o abbassare la concentrazione"...Conte.

Haha..

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Always disliked him. He was a great player no doubt, but a bit overrated by the media.

Gabriel Batistuta was miles better and never got the attention this guy was getting.

My personal view.
I didn't like him purely because he was Inter's best player.

But for me he is up there as one of the best ever with Pele, Maradona and Zidane

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
It really does. I can't see us go another season winning this comfortably, with this formation (352/3511) if Meelan and Napoli strengthen wisely. We've got to show more directness in our play, and the intensity that comes with it. Milan had too much of the possession as an away team, and if Balo was around today, we may have suffered. Next year's formation will largely be the byproduct of the 'star/top player/quality signing' that'll come in attack, because the ones we are linked to so far will bring their own unique abilities to fit the formation types better. Please switch back to the 433.

And what is with no subs, till the very end? Sure, he changed his mind after we went a goal up, but if Licht hadn't pulled up, we almost went the entire game without subs. Conte should just be called Subzero from now on. :D

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Why change something that was sitting comfortable?
I thought both wings were almost done for. Licht actually pulled up a bit before his eventual sub. While Asa did also look pretty worn by the 70th minute. If Meelan had a bit more ammo, I think they couldve stretched us on the wings a bit more, but fresher legs in those positions may have helped. Thankfully, nothing happened. :) Happy for the points but I've got to say, not very convinced with the formation, even if we tinker with the personnel.

- - - Updated - - -

To play Quag earlier, doh.
Hell ya. Loving how he is being preferred to Matri to? :) :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 163)