Antonio Conte (383 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Rimani al 100% alla Juve?

"Siamo concentrati sull'obiettivo ora. Sarebbe superstraordinario vincere così. Non è mai facile vincere, lo è se ti alleni con voglia ed entusiasmo".

Sul futuro cosa hai da dire?

"Ho risposto già ieri in conferenza stampa. Il discorso economico viene prima di tutto, vincere non capita sempre. Stiamo rivincendo spendendo il giusto in modo mirato, si farà di necessità virtù con le giuste valutazioni a fine annata".

Someone try and get the video, VS reporting is was kinda worrying what he was saying and his body language.

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
I wish he wouldn't speak, he makes things worst everytime he opens his mouth. I've fucking had it with Marotta, he will force Conte to leave for demanding good players when all he wants to offer is shit.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Winning those matches consistently is what wins championships.
I'm afraid the championship will already be won by the time we get to the Palermo game, so...different context from what you're talking about. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Conte is just playing hardball with the board, so that he gets the contract he deserves and the kind of player investments he's after.
You're right J. Clearly, he keeps talking about building something important at Juve, that to me always sounds like a man wanting to create a legacy. Conte at Juve is that guy. But if he is indeed sounding uncertain about his future, then I would have to say its got more to do with what Juve are doing on the mercato than a mere financial salary issue. A bond like this will always go above income. It's kind of like Alex and his bond with the club. He'd play for nothing. Sure, as coach, if Conte is paid enough to be the highest paid in Italy, he's probably agitated about other issues.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
“The economic debate is inevitable when planning for the future. It’s not easy to win when keeping the purse strings tight, so at the end of the season we’ll try to make do and evaluate all the situations to plan our best future.”

That is bloody worrying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 379)