Antonio Conte (25 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
I'd have a read about Moggi and his GEA agency company. Marotta doesn't have the advantage of that to operate in the market.

Still, he buys in young players and sells them for profit, it's a pretty standard procedure. We keep the better ones and sell the rest for more than we paid for them.
You sure about that?
Don't you mean the better ones are the ones who go out on loan +option to buy? or 50/50% of the contracts?

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
You sure about that?
Don't you mean the better ones are the ones who go out on loan +option to buy? or 50/50% of the contracts?
No we keep the better ones, or at least ones that we can use for our squad. There's no real point in keeping a player here who might play 5 games, let them grow elsewhere to a player who might be worth 15-20 games and grab a shirt.

Most are clearly going to be loaned or co-owned, as at every big club.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
in this serie A, teams can still sign Rossis and Bolatelli in winter transfers and can still players for at least half of the price they bought them, everyone but us...
We were a top dog then, competing with the very best in Europe, only because of top class management, now we can only crave for left overs and can only sign free agents after waiting two years...
Your hypocricy has now become :rofl:

It will end our interest, we are mostly interested on him, because of his NT status.
Since this wont be an issue anymore, as long as he is unavailable and losing favor, we will also lose interest...

The Ital-Juve project is still our priority and we are still depserate to find the DP successor of ITalian origin, hopefully we will settle with a cheap option like Giovinco for now and buy the players we need the most...
:lol:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I'd have a read about Moggi and his GEA agency company. Marotta doesn't have the advantage of that to operate in the market.

Still, he buys in young players and sells them for profit, it's a pretty standard procedure. We keep the better ones and sell the rest for more than we paid for them.
Marotta and profit in the same sentence??
He must be the least efficient serie A manager from that perspective, he almost always sells in loss,or releases a player after paying his salary of course...

- - - Updated - - -

Your hypocricy has now become :rofl:

:lol:
Seems to me that i was spot on there, we lost our interest, when the hype fade out.
Noone ever said that he was the ideal choice, once upon a time, we had some ambitions, now we simply crave for someone better than Borriello and Bendtner, we have reached that low standards, because we are drown in mediocrity, in some certain positions...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)