Antonio Conte (42 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
this ban could be a blessing in disguise tbh:

1 - Conte's hunger to fuck everyone up increased so much it will last for 40 years.

2 - he got to watch the team from a different POV, and study every function from a different angle.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
depends on what you wanna see. if you want to see fancy step over stuff obviously you will be well served by watching it on TV.

in terms of a team performance you surely only can get a grasp on it by viewing it live in the stadium. you see all the runs, can watch players off the ball movement and positional skills and so on.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Well, it is better to watch your team on TV than live, when it comes to seeing your team how it moves etc etc
It depends on where you sit in the stadium. ;) I'd think that it's better to be seeing it on TV than to be sitting on the bench. However, I'm sure it would be better to siting centered on the stands than watching it on tv. I know Michael Laudrup has his scout sitting up on the upper stands during the games to get a different perspective on the match. :)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
disagree, it is definately the other way around
I don't agree at all with this.
I love democracy.
It depends on where you sit in the stadium. ;) I'd think that it's better to be seeing it on TV than to be sitting on the bench. However, I think it would be better to siting centered on the stands than watching it on tv. I know Michael Laudrup has his scout sitting up on the upper stands during the games to get a different perspective on the match. :)
Watching your team from the stands or on TV has some positives thats all im saying. Of course the managers place is on the bench. Especially for a manager like Conte.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)