Antonio Conte (339 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Loved it how they made his sky box one-way mirrored, so that the fvcking commentators can't start sh!t talking about him and Juve, every time cameras zoom on him. :D
And the subs were defo Conte's. Don't expect Carrera to come out and say he get's the orders from Antonio during the game.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We missed his presence, we lost the eyes of the tiger.
Hopefully this match was in control, but Conte's presence and allure was crucial in games that started bad and forced us to do wonders in order to come back.
This is what made us invincible last season.
I Conte achieve that remotely, then we have nothing to fear!

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
This suspension makes no sense. He can't sit on the bench, can't go in the locker room, but he can train the team all week? How is that being suspended? It's just someone f with you.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I like Carrera's moves during the matches so far.

And damn, Juve is one of the most well-trained teams I've ever seen. Conte is fucking legend. Sometimes the team attacks with 6, 7 guys, and also defends with the whole team (except from Vucinic). Total football. A lot of intensity, awesome movement off the ball. That's why we have succeeded so far without a proper guy to score goals. Amazing job.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I like Carrera's moves during the matches so far.

And damn, Juve is one of the most well-trained teams I've ever seen. Conte is fucking legend. Sometimes the team attacks with 6, 7 guys, and also defends with the whole team (except from Vucinic). Total football. A lot of intensity, awesome movement off the ball. That's why we have succeeded so far without a proper guy to score goals. Amazing job.
Barça like :touched:
total football :sheik:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 335)