Antonio Conte (326 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Someone needs to assassinate Palazzi. I want that motherfuckers brains blown out.

The system in Italy is rotten to the core. Absolute fucking dogshit of a country. And were are all those saying that they aren't out to get Juve? Still convinced by that now?

Jul 1, 2010
Someone needs to assassinate Palazzi. I want that motherfuckers brains blown out.

The system in Italy is rotten to the core. Absolute fucking dogshit of a country. And were are all those saying that they aren't out to get Juve? Still convinced by that now?
I remember what Gsol said a while ago in the calciopoli thread:

"Italy was founded by heroes, liberated by heroes during World War 2 but it is now run by criminals."

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
"Carobbia is only banned for 4 months while he did far worse things." Look it up, people. On May 31st he was suspended for 20 months, and that can still be extended afaik. How is that, in any way, worse than what is expected to happen to Conte?

I see lots of people pretending they know a thing or 2 about this situation, but the simple truth is that no one of us know the facts. As a result, 90% of the posts that I read on here are, quite frankly, based on nothing at all.
:lol: spoken too soon, fool.

Palazzi asked for 15 MONTHS! not 9. :shocked2:
i await buck's justification of this now

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
considering the double standards and low bending, its impossible to let them clear their names...

Our lawyers? they can only spread our legs wider, i hope Conte picks his own defensive team, not that any can save him, but at least they wont do us bad as our lawyers...
Not necessarily ours. Just anyone up to the task.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 321)