Antonio Conte (371 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
http://www.football-italia.net/22544/siena-accept-new-plea-bargain

"The entire case against Conte revolves around the testimony of former Siena player Filippo Carobbio, who claims the Coach told the whole team in a locker room meeting that a result was already fixed.

The other players present at the meeting have testified to deny Conte ever said that."

What I can`t understand is if only Carobbio claims that and the other players say that this did never happen, why do they believe him? There are perhaps 16-18 players in the locker room. Ask them and if nobody did hear it let`s sue Carobbio.
Really are those prosecutors that stupid? Why on earth would a coach tell his team that the score is fixed?
It just doesn't make sense and now that Conte is gonna accept a plea he will even more have the GUILTHY sign on his head.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Will the testimonies ever be made public? As far as I know, all information we have right now is mostly speculation. (Or maybe I haven't read everything properly :D)

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Meanwhile, a new line of inquiry has been opened after revelations made by Vittorio Micolucci and Andrea Masiello when being questioned this week. Bari-Treviso from May 11, 2008 and Piacenza-Bari from May 9, 2009 are both to be looked into.

These games were played when Antonio Conte was in charge at the club. Conte is currently trying to negotiate a plea bargain with prosecutors for his responsibility played in the scandal whilst at Siena.

FI

I really hope he doesn't get accused of any wrongdoing from his time at Bari too. :sergio:

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Meanwhile, a new line of inquiry has been opened after revelations made by Vittorio Micolucci and Andrea Masiello when being questioned this week. Bari-Treviso from May 11, 2008 and Piacenza-Bari from May 9, 2009 are both to be looked into.

These games were played when Antonio Conte was in charge at the club. Conte is currently trying to negotiate a plea bargain with prosecutors for his responsibility played in the scandal whilst at Siena.

FI

I really hope he doesn't get accused of any wrongdoing from his time at Bari too. :sergio:
Here we go.
It's unfortunate, to say the least, that Conte coached 2 teams that are heavily involved in this thing.

Now, try to forget that you're a Juve fan & look at it as a neutral. Does it or does it not sound fishy?

Jul 2, 2006
Here we go.
It's unfortunate, to say the least, that Conte coached 2 teams that are heavily involved in this thing.

Now, try to forget that you're a Juve fan & look at it as a neutral. Does it or does it not sound fishy?
Anyone who thinks this is an coincidence is either fucked up in the head or an asshole. Andrea Agnelli is having biggest test he'll ever face in his presidency. Let's see if he'll choose to act like his disgraced predecessors or stand up against lawlessness.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Anyone who thinks this is an coincidence is either fucked up in the head or an asshole. Andrea Agnelli is having biggest test he'll ever face in his presidency. Let's see if he'll choose to act like his disgraced predecessors or stand up against lawlessness.
:lol2:

We are not the only one's getting hurt by this, we are obviously not getting hurt more than other teams. In fact, Juventus as a football club are not even involved in this. Some of our staff members and players are on trial, this is italy, and it could just as easily be that they are guilty.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Anyone who thinks this is an coincidence is either $#@!ed up in the head or an asshole. Andrea Agnelli is having biggest test he'll ever face in his presidency. Let's see if he'll choose to act like his disgraced predecessors or stand up against lawlessness.
Not that I disagree with you but this is beyond AA's power. What do you expect AA to do in this?

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Thanks for missing the point.

I get it though: we, as Juve fans, will eat up every pro-Juve (pro Conte, in this case) story that comes up. Every single person who speaks in favour of us will be deemed credible. Etc.
Every anti thing popping up will be considered crap, untrue, bias, whatever.

It's only normal, especially in light of what happened a few years ago. And I'm ok with that.

What I'm not ok with is lies being spread as facts. Nice example: "Carobbia is only banned for 4 months while he did far worse things." Look it up, people. On May 31st he was suspended for 20 months, and that can still be extended afaik. How is that, in any way, worse than what is expected to happen to Conte?

I see lots of people pretending they know a thing or 2 about this situation, but the simple truth is that no one of us know the facts. As a result, 90% of the posts that I read on here are, quite frankly, based on nothing at all.

Also, personally, I'm quite surprised it took this long for anything Conte-Bari related to pop up.

Oh, and for the people who interpret this post as me saying Conte fixed games & should be punished: read it again. And then a 3rd time, if necessary.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
12:30 Secondo indiscrezioni provenienti da Torino i legali di Conte e della Juventus avrebbero preso un volo da Torino alle 12,00, in aula si presenterebbero, quindi, alle 14,00, alla ripresa dopo la pausa.

Conte hearing around 14:00.His lawyers are now on their way to the place.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
12:30 Secondo indiscrezioni provenienti da Torino i legali di Conte e della Juventus avrebbero preso un volo da Torino alle 12,00, in aula si presenterebbero, quindi, alle 14,00, alla ripresa dopo la pausa.

Conte hearing around 14:00.His lawyers are now on their way to the place.
no, 14-00 it's lunch time, so hearings about Conte will take a place in 2nd half of the day

Nov 22, 2010
With this FUCG shits, I just want to say these:

"Juventus are back. It's not only Juventus that we love, but also Juventus that you hate"

"I'm surprised with all these things. Because I know that you completely realize that you can't beat Juventus on the pitch. I'm not surprised. NOT AT ALL"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 368)