Antonio Conte (33 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jun 30, 2009
Morning:
The other requests rejected by the judges were:
Giorgio D’Urbano (Siena fitness coach), four-month ban. Dario Passoni (Bolzano) and Mirko Poloni (Albinoleffe assistant), four-month ban. Marco Savorani (Siena goalkeeping coach), four-month ban.

Evening:
The Disciplinary Commission’s judges also accepted new plea bargains for Poloni (six months), Savorani (five months and 10 days), D’Urbano (five months and 10 days), Passoni (six months and 15 days) and Albinoleffe (-1 point and €30,000 fine).

I think judges want 4-5 months for Conte.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
SERIOUSLY guys do u think we will suffer if Conte gets banned or we will do well even without him?!
Ill be sincere..... given the quality fo our team, im pretty sure we will get the points in a lot of games.... but also, we will miss his speeches in midgame , and this was a decisive factor in a lot of games.

Maybe the players will feel more his absence in those tense CL games ?

He will have to do a superb job in the `preparation for games, and tell the players that they will have to go out and fuck eevryone.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
If conte does get banned for a year (knock on wood) who would we replace him with? Nedved?
I dunno i wouldnt really mind Nedved because all i think we are really gunna need is someone who can get Conte's message across to the players on the field Conte will still manage the team and make all the decisions. Nedved would also bring plenty of Conte's fire.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Only when sitting in the stands amongst other professionals i'm sure on the sideline you would see a different side of him one we were used to seeing when he used to play.
He was a pretty quiet player compared to Conte. The nick Czech Fury was more about his style of play and hair than his emotional reactions to situations. He would quietly celebrate when scoring as I recall.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)