Antonio Conte (24 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
He was a pretty quiet player compared to Conte. The nick Czech Fury was more about his style of play and hair than his emotional reactions to situations. He would quietly celebrate when scoring as I recall.
Compared to Conte maybe but Nedved was definatly a fiery character compared to most other player his never say die attitude and the fact he is a born fighter/ winner and well respected legend should be enough to give the players motivation from the sideline during games.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
I really hope we get to know what and how long the ban will be very soon! I can't take this shit anymore.. Reading all this stuff about our coach and players is very painfull! And I'm suppose to enjoy my vacation .

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Morning:
The other requests rejected by the judges were:
Giorgio D’Urbano (Siena fitness coach), four-month ban. Dario Passoni (Bolzano) and Mirko Poloni (Albinoleffe assistant), four-month ban. Marco Savorani (Siena goalkeeping coach), four-month ban.

Evening:
The Disciplinary Commission’s judges also accepted new plea bargains for Poloni (six months), Savorani (five months and 10 days), D’Urbano (five months and 10 days), Passoni (six months and 15 days) and Albinoleffe (-1 point and €30,000 fine).

I think judges want 4-5 months for Conte.
Yeah.

If we compare the cases of those Passoni, Savorani and Polini guy, we have a more clear picture.

Passoni pleads for 4 months - REJECTED
Passoni pleads for 6 1/2 months - ACCEPTED

Poloni pleads for 4 months - REJECTED
Poloni pleads for 6 months - ACCEPTED

Savorani pleads for 4 months - REJECTED
Savorani pleads for 5 months and 10 days - ACCEPTED

Conte pleads for 3 months - REJECTED

It's logical if his plea is for something between 4 and 5 months, it will be accepted. 6 months is the worst case scenario. In any case, even 3 months was a lot to go without him. If he gets 4 months at least he'll be here for the last 1 or 2 CL matches. But I believe they'll make sure he completely misses the remaining days of 2012, which means they'll give him 5 months.

bali_juventino

Mar 16, 2007
Moratti and Galliani Called by Phone...

M : Hello Friends, Have You Hear Good News Today?
G : Whats Good News You can Tell me?
M : Our Scenario likely Finished. Conte will be banned 3 month long...
G : Hahaha.. Poor Juventus, Their Coach will be banned 3 month
M : hahahahaha,,,,,
G : Conte will be banned until 1 November?
M : Thats Right Brother...
G : We can survive 3 point if our club face Juventus,
M : When Your Club Played againt Juventus?
G : 26 October, And Your Club?
M. 4 November
G : Wait wait... After Conte come back, Juve will face Inter?
M : WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Wrong to calculate...

And Then Called is Disconnected, Morratti Called FIGC to added Conte Punishment 1 month again...

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
http://www.football-italia.net/22544/siena-accept-new-plea-bargain

"The entire case against Conte revolves around the testimony of former Siena player Filippo Carobbio, who claims the Coach told the whole team in a locker room meeting that a result was already fixed.

The other players present at the meeting have testified to deny Conte ever said that."

What I can`t understand is if only Carobbio claims that and the other players say that this did never happen, why do they believe him? There are perhaps 16-18 players in the locker room. Ask them and if nobody did hear it let`s sue Carobbio.

Jul 2, 2006
http://www.football-italia.net/22544/siena-accept-new-plea-bargain

"The entire case against Conte revolves around the testimony of former Siena player Filippo Carobbio, who claims the Coach told the whole team in a locker room meeting that a result was already fixed.

The other players present at the meeting have testified to deny Conte ever said that."

What I can`t understand is if only Carobbio claims that and the other players say that this did never happen, why do they believe him? There are perhaps 16-18 players in the locker room. Ask them and if nobody did hear it let`s sue Carobbio.
It's crystal clear that Palazzi guy is serving as stabilizer. Whenever gap between Juventus and the others getting big, duty calls him. In 2006, same guy wanted us to sink in Serie C without single evidence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 16)