Antonio Conte (189 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
I was VERY CAUTIOUS especially after the Ferrara fiasco, i was simply hoping that by a miracle we'd finish top 3.
But he did so much more than that!

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
To be fair to Cronios there is a lot of bitching in first pages from other members, not at that scale but.. it's just that history always proves Cronios wrong.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Most had doubts in Conte, I'd say 10% of this forum only had "faith" in him based on hope after two miserable seasons.

Pretty much almost no one predicted he will be "that good" not even the most positives of us.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Majority of us had problem with the appointment, atleast especially when we were rumoured to hire him (over night most turned positive when he was hired), I was GUNHO against hiring Conte in terms risking inexperience again (and thankfully was proven 200% wrong), and there were alots who were very negative, but I repeat, not a SINGLE one comes even 1% of the ridicolousness Cronios took it, as those delusional posts personally attacking Conte.

Main difference is, how likely do you think it is for Cronios to acknowledge any of the above notions were proven wrong. Its more likely sadly enough, he will bitch out Conte's ability as a coach if we fail or struggle in CL.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
You people :disagree:

Cronios is way ahead of you. You're looking from today's point of view. He said that after looking well into the future. Watch him quote those posts of his after the first major failure. With a "history proved me right", of course.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Been reading through the Procura FIGC Conte Convocato thread on www.tifosibianconeri.com, and many there actually think he will receive a ban by the sporting authorities, as you can go see for yourselves.

Mailed a juventino friend of mine after that, one who lives in Italy, a person who has actually made me feel pretty calm about everything up until now, but his response tonight was: "Yes, many seem to think that Conte will get a sentence now. I'm worried now, this is Italy after all."

Fingers crossed nothing will happen. But would you guys actually be surprised?

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Well, my friend is probably just worried because the others are worried ^^, and because "Italy is Italy". But what I need to figure out is exactly why the people at www.tifosibianconeri.com are freaking out, if there are any particular reasons. I've also sent a new mail to my friend asking him about this, but don't know when he will reply. Hopefully, other Tuz-members who speak italian, like Gerd, CAPITANO and AndreaCristiano can go in and have a look.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Been reading through the Procura FIGC Conte Convocato thread on www.tifosibianconeri.com, and many there actually think he will receive a ban by the sporting authorities, as you can go see for yourselves.

Mailed a juventino friend of mine after that, one who lives in Italy, a person who has actually made me feel pretty calm about everything up until now, but his response tonight was: "Yes, many seem to think that Conte will get a sentence now. I'm worried now, this is Italy after all."

Fingers crossed nothing will happen. But would you guys actually be surprised?
Dude, why are you scaring everyone? Nothing will happen, relax.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I've read through some pages and really it is just scaremongering between fans, they are getting nervous as the date gets closer. But generally the thought is that Carobbio must be trusted to some degree to warrant his word being worthy of questioning others. My thought all along is that they are questioning everyone linked regardless, so it will come down to Carobbio against Conte and all his witnesses. Shouldn't be much, and 'Italy being Italy' should never be enough.

---------- Post added 06.07.2012 at 23:02 ----------

BTW, who is this Hasan Pepic they think we have signed? :D

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I've read through some pages and really it is just scaremongering between fans, they are getting nervous as the date gets closer. But generally the thought is that Carobbio must be trusted to some degree to warrant his word being worthy of questioning others. My thought all along is that they are questioning everyone linked regardless, so it will come down to Carobbio against Conte and all his witnesses. Shouldn't be much, and 'Italy being Italy' should never be enough.

---------- Post added 06.07.2012 at 23:02 ----------

BTW, who is this Hasan Pepic they think we have signed? :D
Montengrin U19 kid. Played for Stuttgart in his youth career and Karlsruher SC now. Primavera player?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
A true Juventino would decline the seat now and indicate a proper coach like Carlo for the spot, at this very critical moment.
But not a selfish adventurer...
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

So much lack of respect for Juve disgusts me. He says that he has brought results and he will demand results and wont tolerate defeats.
Finished the season undefeated :touched:

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
Majority of us had problem with the appointment, atleast especially when we were rumoured to hire him (over night most turned positive when he was hired), I was GUNHO against hiring Conte in terms risking inexperience again (and thankfully was proven 200% wrong), and there were alots who were very negative, but I repeat, not a SINGLE one comes even 1% of the ridicolousness Cronios took it, as those delusional posts personally attacking Conte.

Main difference is, how likely do you think it is for Cronios to acknowledge any of the above notions were proven wrong. Its more likely sadly enough, he will bitch out Conte's ability as a coach if we fail or struggle in CL.
This.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Corriere dello Sport

Juventus anxious over Conte

Agnelli announces that he will stay, but if he’s banned for over three months the club will have to change

And there are already voices over Prandelli and Capello

Even if he was banned for 3 months he could probably get the sentecnce halfed on appeal no?

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Corriere dello Sport

Juventus anxious over Conte

Agnelli announces that he will stay, but if he’s banned for over three months the club will have to change

And there are already voices over Prandelli and Capello

Even if he was banned for 3 months he could probably get the sentecnce halfed on appeal no?
good job agnelli
if conte gets banned juventus needs to fire him
why would it be halved in appeal?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 168)