Antonio Conte (178 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Hahahaha what?! What do you mean everyone is treated equally? I insult members - morons like yourself - and nothing happens. I insult Conte, a man - sorry, God? - who is never going to read my comments here, and I get an infraction?! How is everyone treated equally?
It's not a matter of Juventus players and staff reading the post and getting personally offended. The rules are in place to foster an environment of respect for our club and its players.

And you're right, you should have gotten more, but I didn't give you multiple infractions because you would have gotten banned as soon as you joined the forum, which I didn't want to do at this point in the season. If you'd like, I'd be more than happy to treat you more harshly. I've honestly never seen a member complain about not getting an infraction.

Yesterday, I saw some pathetic Milan fan say a pathetic comment like "oo you guys are much better than us we suck you're gonna win the league" and a moderator said to him "If we lose, despite how nice you're being, I'm going to ban you" and the Milan said "boo that's not fair :("
Just so you know, if we don't win this thing, regardless of how humble and civil you're being, I'm banning you :)
That was a joke, which was made pretty clear firstly by the smiley face at the end of the post, and secondly because I said in the very next post that I was joking.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Hahahaha what?! What do you mean everyone is treated equally? I insult members - morons like yourself - and nothing happens. I insult Conte, a man - sorry, God? - who is never going to read my comments here, and I get an infraction?! How is everyone treated equally?

Yesterday, I saw some pathetic Milan fan say a pathetic comment like "oo you guys are much better than us we suck you're gonna win the league" and a moderator said to him "If we lose, despite how nice you're being, I'm going to ban you" and the Milan said "boo that's not fair :("

Hahahahha everyone treated equally, that's a good one.
Idiot :sergio:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011

i would insult you but our draconian mods would probably infract me.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

You're a gobshite.

May 4, 2012
Guys...new to the forum, sorry if this has been asked and discussed. The bracelet Conte wears appears to be of little crosses. Does anyone know if that's correct and if so...where can they be purchased? Grazie

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 170)