Antonio Conte (325 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aug 2, 2005
With due respect to Conte, but asking us to remember where we came from wil not be an excuse if we lost the title from the position we were in. We have done fantastically as a team but you got to look at the situation currently. If we don't win the titile from here I think everyone will have the right to be disappointed and nobody is going to seek solace in the fact that we came from 7th place and had no game changers or quality in this team. So our mentality needs to be that of Juventus and not a fairlytale like Hellas Verona.
:tup:
It will be annoying to see any other team win this scudetto. Through the whole season we were the best, and keep saying where we came from and the undefeated record will not be an excuse.
Still we didn't win anything yet

Get it right Conte and win the title.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:lol: @ the exchanges over the last couple of pages.

Obviously, Conte didn't say that. Capitano was deploying a non-subtle form or sarcasm, and yet some of you actually believed that statement to be true :sergio:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
That's so sad. Different opinion = opposition fan. This is why I hate club-specific forums, all you retards share your retardation together and no one tells you it's retarded, so it not longer feels retarded to you. I assure you though: it's fucking retarded.

---------- Post added 03.05.2012 at 03:31 ----------

inb4 "You dare disagree with Conte?! KILL HIM WITH FIRE!"

Dumb villagers.
lol what a piece of shit. go fuck your dad somewhere else away from this forum.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
LOL. So I see Alvin has made his return

---------- Post added 03.05.2012 at 17:18 ----------

yes and what he did was turn a horrible situation that could not only demoralize his WC goalie but the whole team into a joke, making light of the situation relives the pressure now he can refocus the squad and win this title!
You know its been a crazy day/night when an AndreaCristiano post makes sense.

Big Bang

Mar 12, 2012
Hahaha I can't believe you can get an "infraction" here for "insulting Juventus players and staff"! What a joke! I called everyone here a retard several times, and probably should have gotten an infraction for that, but I was punished for calling Conte a fucking dick. North Korea much?!!

I'm glad I commented before knowing the comments weren't actually made, I needed to let that out of my system. I feel like this actually works to the benefit of my argument, all the people who defended Conte when they thought he said that, now that you're no longer sucking his cock, and you see that even he's not stupid enough to say that, do you still think it would have been the right thing to say? Didn't think so. Now wipe that cum off your chins.

Big Bang

Mar 12, 2012
Hahahaha what?! What do you mean everyone is treated equally? I insult members - morons like yourself - and nothing happens. I insult Conte, a man - sorry, God? - who is never going to read my comments here, and I get an infraction?! How is everyone treated equally?

Yesterday, I saw some pathetic Milan fan say a pathetic comment like "oo you guys are much better than us we suck you're gonna win the league" and a moderator said to him "If we lose, despite how nice you're being, I'm going to ban you" and the Milan said "boo that's not fair :("

Hahahahha everyone treated equally, that's a good one.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Hahahaha what?! What do you mean everyone is treated equally? I insult members - morons like yourself - and nothing happens. I insult Conte, a man - sorry, God? - who is never going to read my comments here, and I get an infraction?! How is everyone treated equally?

Yesterday, I saw some pathetic Milan fan say a pathetic comment like "oo you guys are much better than us we suck you're gonna win the league" and a moderator said to him "If we lose, despite how nice you're being, I'm going to ban you" and the Milan said "boo that's not fair :("

Hahahahha everyone treated equally, that's a good one.
Gray was joking, you dolt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 320)