Antonio Conte (193 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Big Bang

Mar 12, 2012
He's 10 for sure. Definitely a member of the Red and Black forums.
The day I become a member of the Red and Black forums is the day I decide to quit this whole being alive thing and just jump off a building.

Then working out your own age ought to be a fairly easy task for you :boh:
Hahahahaha! Touche.

But for the record, I felt like that insulting question didn't dignify a real answer, which is why I gave the response I did. He wasn't asking how old I was, he was asking me "Are you stupid?", and my response was no, and I have a degree to prove it.

Sorry to have taken this so off-track, but I believe if you retrace this deviation from topic, you'll see that it wasn't actually me. I responded to something which I and other members were made to believe that Conte said, got into a conversation with someone about it, got an infraction for it, and then took abuse from a bunch of idiotic morons who can't handle someone with a different opinion.

Ironically, it turns out that I was kind of right, and Conte didn't actually say that comment, because it's such a stupid and disrespectful thing to say at a time like that. But whatever I don't want to get into another "debate" - if that's what you guys call what just happened - over something that Conte didn't say.

Sorry to everyone I insulted, I realize it's not your fault that you're stupid, and I should know better than to point stuff like that out. I humbly ask for your forgiveness.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
The day I become a member of the Red and Black forums is the day I decide to quit this whole being alive thing and just jump off a building.

Hahahahaha! Touche.

But for the record, I felt like that insulting question didn't dignify a real answer, which is why I gave the response I did. He wasn't asking how old I was, he was asking me "Are you stupid?", and my response was no, and I have a degree to prove it.

Sorry to have taken this so off-track, but I believe if you retrace this deviation from topic, you'll see that it wasn't actually me. I responded to something which I and other members were made to believe that Conte said, got into a conversation with someone about it, got an infraction for it, and then took abuse from a bunch of idiotic morons who can't handle someone with a different opinion.

Ironically, it turns out that I was kind of right, and Conte didn't actually say that comment, because it's such a stupid and disrespectful thing to say at a time like that. But whatever I don't want to get into another "debate" - if that's what you guys call what just happened - over something that Conte didn't say.

Sorry to everyone I insulted, I realize it's not your fault that you're stupid, and I should know better than to point stuff like that out. I humbly ask for your forgiveness.
Having a degree may mean you are intellectually smart, but you've a ways to go with regards to proving yourself as socially intelligent. Just relax, it's only a forum, there's no need to take everything personally you know? Everyone has a right to their own opinion and nobody should be made to feel cornered or victimised. If you are indeed mature enough, you should be able to rise above insults on the internet :tup:

Everyone just take it easy and enjoy the fact that our beloved club is in a commanding position in the Scudetto chase.

:scarf::pint:

I would also like to add that I am fairly baked right now.

Also... this:

Big Bang

Mar 12, 2012
I don't understand why you think I'm angry when I laughed at the one good joke that was directed towards me, but fine, I just want you all to know that I am completely and entirely calm and relaxed.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Something about having his daughters photo on his phone? This could possibly be in response to Galliani talking about Muntari's goal on his phone.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
"It is important for me to understand how everyone is feeling and I don’t see why anything should change tomorrow. After the Lecce game, everyone wanted to get straight back on to the pitch and play again."

:touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 186)