Antonio Conte (31 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Saturday May 5 2012

Juve bring party to Trieste?
By Football Italia staff

Juventus are perhaps preparing a Scudetto party, as Antonio Conte has brought the whole squad to Trieste, including injured Paolo De Ceglie.

The Bianconeri are one point clear at the top of the table and will mathematically win the title on Sunday evening if Milan lose to Inter and they register a victory over Cagliari.

All Cagliari’s remaining ‘home’ games are played at the Stadio Nereo Rocco in Trieste and over 30,000 Juve fans are expected to flood into the venue.

Conte might be expecting a party, as he has brought along injured De Ceglie along with the squad.

Meanwhile, Simone Pepe has recovered from his knee problem.

Juventus squad:Buffon, Chiellini, Caceres, Pepe, Marchisio, Del Piero, Manninger, Vucinic, Barzagli, Elia, Quagliarella, Bonucci, Padoin, Pirlo, Vidal, Borriello, Giaccherini, Lichtsteiner, Krasic, Estigarribia, Storari, Matri, Marrone
-----

IMO a wise decition.

Not for jinx or anything... but because it is a possibility and would suck to leave some guys at home while all the others are partying-

Daubche

Apr 11, 2011
Saturday May 5 2012

Juve bring party to Trieste?
By Football Italia staff

Juventus are perhaps preparing a Scudetto party, as Antonio Conte has brought the whole squad to Trieste, including injured Paolo De Ceglie.

The Bianconeri are one point clear at the top of the table and will mathematically win the title on Sunday evening if Milan lose to Inter and they register a victory over Cagliari.

All Cagliari’s remaining ‘home’ games are played at the Stadio Nereo Rocco in Trieste and over 30,000 Juve fans are expected to flood into the venue.

Conte might be expecting a party, as he has brought along injured De Ceglie along with the squad.

Meanwhile, Simone Pepe has recovered from his knee problem.

Juventus squad:Buffon, Chiellini, Caceres, Pepe, Marchisio, Del Piero, Manninger, Vucinic, Barzagli, Elia, Quagliarella, Bonucci, Padoin, Pirlo, Vidal, Borriello, Giaccherini, Lichtsteiner, Krasic, Estigarribia, Storari, Matri, Marrone
-----

IMO a wise decition.

Not for jinx or anything... but because it is a possibility and would suck to leave some guys at home while all the others are partying-
Conte said, the reason for bringing all players is not a party... The main reason is united of the team, in such a delicate moment of championship...

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
If I don't jinx you say every day (for one week) FORZA GIO in Gio's thread. If I jinx (God I hope not) then I will say FU CK GIO for good!

@klin
I think that's quite unfair on me.

How about the classic control on avatar, username and signature for a month? We both have to be gentlemen and agree on our selections.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 27)