Antonio Conte (165 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Has Conte ever reacted to weak or average teams when we were in difficulties? Like reacting fast with his subs and not making useless rotation with the formation? I don't think so.

Is he aware of the teams we've drawn with so far this season? Soon we will have more draws than wins.
Caceres for Marchisio? How Ranierisque can this get? You play Del Piero in the last 10min only when we concede but you don't put him earlier because Vucinic is playing so good?

Conte may act like a winner with his celebrations for all I care, but the man lacks balls with his subs and tactics. If you want the real Juventus back you don't fucking sit back against average teams, against Chievo, Bologna, Parma. We were humiliated in the 2nd half and I saw no reaction from Conte for like 30 fucking min.

The chance of winning this Scudetto will never be as easy as this one but Conte is fucking it up big time.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Has Conte ever reacted to weak or average teams when we were in difficulties? Like reacting fast with his subs and not making useless rotation with the formation? I don't think so.

Is he aware of the teams we've drawn with so far this season? Soon we will have more draws than wins.
Caceres for Marchisio? How Ranierisque can this get? You play Del Piero in the last 10min only when we concede but you don't put him earlier because Vucinic is playing so good?

Conte may act like a winner with his celebrations for all I care, but the man lacks balls with his subs and tactics. If you want the real Juventus back you don't fucking sit back against average teams, against Chievo, Bologna, Parma. We were humiliated in the 2nd half and I saw no reaction from Conte for like 30 fucking min.

The chance of winning this Scudetto will never be as easy as this one but Conte is fucking it up big time.
:tup:

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010

exactly you see it perfectly and that is not the first time i agree with you this season :tup:
+rep

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 150)