Antonio Conte (28 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
admit it melo this Juventus side is surpassing the expectations anyone on this forum had at the start of the season.
What's there not to admit? Of course it's true.

So far so good, there's still many rounds to go. I think we should take each round as it comes and not get TOO carried away.

That said, Conte does not get a free pass at constructive criticism. Obviously calling him names and shit is over the line, but I believe everyone here supports him 100%.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
What's there not to admit? Of course it's true.

So far so good, there's still many rounds to go. I think we should take each round as it comes and not get TOO carried away.

That said, Conte does not get a free pass at constructive criticism. Obviously calling him names and shit is over the line, but I believe everyone here supports him 100%.
not getting carried away, but as i said unlike Conte i don't have that element of doubt that we will suddenly crash and burn like we did under our previous managers since returning to serie A, Conte is by no means a world class manager but i do believe he has it within him to become one over time and it is that thought that we finally have a manager who could lead us for many years, and not these stop gap managers that fills me with confidence

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
He's still growing as a coach...It's very hard for me to get angry at him because of what he has done for us as a coach. Yet again you can't overlook the glaring mistakes he's been doing. Hopefully he'll improve a lot more next season.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
back to 4-3-3 please. in the 3-5-2 we cant see anyone out there because the team moves so uncomfortably. we play that formation and we're totally useless on the wings and try to run everything centrally...i doubt thats the aim...so..u know what to do from now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)