Antonio Conte (317 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aug 17, 2007
I do. But I'm a fan of Allegri since his days in Cagliari. He played great football there, he plays great football with Milan (and he's already got 1 Scudetto), he manages to make the best out of players, he's a great coach. Better than Conte.

---------- Post added 26.02.2012 at 01:29 ----------

For sure a better tactican.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I do. But I'm a fan of Allegri since his days in Cagliari. He played great football there, he plays great football with Milan (and he's already got 1 Scudetto), he manages to make the best out of players, he's a great coach. Better than Conte.

---------- Post added 26.02.2012 at 01:29 ----------

For sure a better tactican.

get the hell out of here. are you telling me Juventus played badly against milan in Turin? or how we played so badly against milan in the coppa italia? Do Juve not play great football? did you even know that Juventus has the 2nd best defence in Europe? with Andrea Barzagli, Chiellini and Bonucci, does that not tell you that Conte is getting the best out of the players he has too?

so who cares if allegri has 1 scudetto, that doesn't make him a great manager, is zaccheroni a great manager too? he failed at Juve but still got a scudetto to his name, better tactician? i can for sure tell you he will always stick with his lame 4-3-1-2 at least with Conte it is more fluid, sure Conte will make mistakes but he doesn't deserve the criticism he gets from some here.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
look i have a lot of admiration for Conte, and who can blame me? he has transformed this team right around, who would have thought Juve would even compete for a CL spot in the summer? instead we are contenders for the title, and without sounding like i've conceded any hope on the title, even if we were to finish second that would still be one hell of an achievement considering the results of the last couple of years, hell i think this is definately a Juve on the up and things can only get better, unlike with ranieri, even if he achieved us CL football we as fans always had an element of doubt that it would soon turn sour, with Conte i dont feel that, of course he will make mistakes, humans generally do, but for the first time in 6 years i can finally say we have a proper management in place to achieve our objectives in the long run

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 311)