Antonio Conte (371 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Holy shit! I thought I was the only one! Great to see someone else sees that vague resemblance too!
:agree:

Thanks for turning the Conte thread into the Milan thread, I think I love you.

I wasn't there that day, it was solely the Curva Sud, so to call it 'you guys' is somewhat misguided. I don't associate with them at all, fair enough my signature resembles a banner they had up but I was actually holding up part of the display on that day on primo anello blu.
Just keeping the enemy close ;)

You can call Pirlo a milan reject only when you have better players playing his position, if you know what I mean.
Milan didnt renew with Pirlo simply because they had better players, it all came down to your stupidity and don't blame us who took advantage.
Well said.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
He probably forgot that Milan were deducted points as well and in the recent trial their guy was found guilty too.

But I guess he needs something to make him sleep at night.

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
Is it now ? reading through the last pages, he sounds to me just as butthurt as the rest of the Milan fans.

Really, we should just ban them all from posting here. We know that he's eventually going to snap and have a meltdown on us.

He's not doing anything but derailing this thread.

So let's get back on topic:

Let's analyze how Antonio Conte outplayed Allegri in Turin...

and how the hell did we allow them that pathetic one shot on target in the second half!

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Nope, I'm bitter that he's an ungrateful little shit who started caring about football again once he'd moved when all his complaints while still at Milan were over contract negotiations. Greedy and pathetic and kind of hard to understand to be honest.
Would you want to be in a relationship with the same girl for 10 years? You'd get tired of tapping that. You'd want something fresh, something sexy to make you feel young again. Pirlo layed his eyes on Juventus, a true beauty, and he didn't think twice about it. It made him lose 5 years and start enjoying his football again. And it made you guys (Milan) get rid of someone who lost all motivation to play for your club. He was like "zZZzzZZZzz" walking into Milanello every morning.

Pirlo joining Juve was a win-win situation for everyone involved. For Juve, for Milan and for Pirlo himself.

Giova21

luca6permi#1
Dec 20, 2011
Is it now ? reading through the last pages, he sounds to me just as butthurt as the rest of the Milan fans.

Really, we should just ban them all from posting here. We know that he's eventually going to snap and have a meltdown on us.

He's not doing anything but derailing this thread.

So let's get back on topic:

Let's analyze how Antonio Conte outplayed Allegri in Turin...

and how the hell did we allow them that pathetic one shot on target in the second half!
You are just precious, how old are you son?

In their defense, it's mostly a dis towards Printer who were appointed a title in court.
Esattamente, strange that this is clearly the motivation for such a statement, against a team who ripped Juventus apart with falsified bullshit, and took 2 titles off you, ruining Serie A in the process, yet many of you are willing to bash me for it. Ah well. :)

Qwisto

Oct 5, 2010
I'm not blaming anyone but Pirlo. He was offered the same amount Juventus are paying him if I'm not mistaken and this wasn't enough so he left, joins a big club and has a new lease of life and does something faster than a light jog which I'd not see for a good few years. I just think it's a bit fucking cheeky from the man personally, good luck to Juventus with him but I'm sure I'm not alone in losing all respect for the man I once felt was equally as responsible for the WC in 06 as Cannavaro and Gattuso.
Pirlo obv. had a lot more to do with Italy winning WC 2006 than Gattuso and so did Buffon, Zambrotta and Grosso.

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
You are just precious, how old are you son?
When all else fails, comment on age. It's a fact, that Conte outplayed Allegri that night and made your team look pathetic.

And hey, at least I don't sign up on another forum just to troll or defend my team. Which, you know, screams maturity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 368)