Antonio Conte (222 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Good to see that Conte came up with a formation after all, hopefully that means we have decided on smth and start building up with a sound basis!

Its worrying though that we have Zeglier, Pirlo, Marchisio, DP (unconsistent Quaq still unfit??) and Pepe as starters.
Some weak starters there, under the guidance of a weak coach and with yet even weaker subs above them, that we will end up fielding soon or later.
Half of our team is really weak and i doubt that we will upgrade them all, considering our inability to sell players and the managerial incompetence that force us to overpay for lesser quality.

From here, we need at least 3 15-25mil starters to have any chances for reaching CL level again...
Now that Contes has concluded, its all in Marotta's hands...

Jul 8, 2011
Good to see that Conte came up with a formation after all, hopefully that means we have decided on smth and start building up with a sound basis!

Its worrying though that we have Zeglier, Pirlo, Marchisio, DP (unconsistent Quaq still unfit??) and Pepe as starters.
Some weak starters there, under the guidance of a weak coach and with yet even weaker subs above them, that we will end up fielding soon or later.
Half of our team is really weak and i doubt that we will upgrade them all, considering our inability to sell players and the managerial incompetence that force us to overpay for lesser quality.

From here, we need at least 3 15-25mil starters to have any chances for reaching CL level again...
Let's just say i wouldn't back us to finish top three next season:tup: Hopefully signing world class players like Aguero/Sanchez etc will change my mind:tup:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

Pepe as a starter?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Didn't you a few weeks ago repeat how much you rate Marchisio?

I remember that very well because I know you never rated him and you just rated him when he got linked to Inter. It seems that now you presented your real opinion on him being one of the worrying starters. It also seems that when you rated him back then and I pointed out that it was just because Inter were linked with him, I was right yet you denied it saying you always rated him.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
The one thing I do like, if true that is, is that he rejected Pastore and Inler because they do not suit his style. If it is true it is clear he is not a puppet and is demanding a particular sort of player/team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 213)