Antonio Conte (362 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

SoulSiick

Schizoid Man
Oct 16, 2007
A lot of people doubt Conte, i'm still reserving judgement but if theres one thing he has that our other coaches didnt its passion for the club! he actually wants to win
Plus he's quite handsome.
That Just remind me all of our couches after Calciopoli were kind of bald (Ranieri, Ferrara, Zaccheroni and Del neri), but ironically Conte is the first coach that is not,you know... not anymore :smoke:

There are signs :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Didn't you a few weeks ago repeat how much you rate Marchisio?

I remember that very well because I know you never rated him and you just rated him when he got linked to Inter. It seems that now you presented your real opinion on him being one of the worrying starters. It also seems that when you rated him back then and I pointed out that it was just because Inter were linked with him, I was right yet you denied it saying you always rated him.
I still rate him more than Pirlo, Pazienza and Aquilani.
I still believe that we MUST keep him, at least as a squad player, i still believe that he is a useful, versatile tool.
I still believe that he is talented and young enough to further improve.
I still believe that he just had a bad year, last season, because he has lost his belief in our coach and some of his teammates.

BUT, he IS out of form now and he is not one of the type of players who can make the difference by himself while having to make up for a partner like Pirlo/Pazienza at the same time!
Only an on form world class MF can do that and Marc is not that, at least just yet.
I wont mind Marchisio as a starter, alongside a dynamic player, but besides the finished Pirlo, extremely limited Pepe/Martinez/Pazienza we cannot expect much.
More or less, i expect the same from Pirlo, for more or less the same reasons.
Along Melo though, he may focus on his passing and offer some depth, but besides Marchisio, the combo will struggle both to defend and create, minimizing both player's performances.
Both players had a mediocre season last year and i doubt that they will be able to deliver the extra boost we need to push forward, by themselves.

Having Pirlo, Pepe, Marchisio, Zeglier and Quaq/DP ALL together in our starter line up, (50% of the fielded players) we do limit our chances into mediocre performances.
Such players may be good as squad players and they are all Juve material.
They wouldnt be a problem in 2006 team, along the other stars we had back then.
But they are limited/inconsistent and when we have to rely on their collective performances to push us forward, on every match, having fielded 5 such players at any given time, we will have similar performances, to what we had last year.
In such large proportion of the team's percentage, even alongside a difference maker, like Aquero, the overall end result, will still remain mediocre.
Its again the quantity over quality issue, we face every year.

Thats why i said we still need 2-3 more starters, (Bastos, Rossi, Keep Melo) players that are able to deliver more than them, difference makers, Juve starters!
With them and the 5 gent as depth, we can achieve many more!
(not 1-2# though, cause there still is a great gap between us and the Milan teams and the player-coach wont help us to maximize our potential)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
martinez ain't limited..wait 'till he'll get in shape...and lose 10 kgs
i agree with marchisio not beings sold (for peanuts cuz we won't get 20 mils for him)
pirlo ain't finished...let us see how he plays with us then condamn

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I still rate him more than Pirlo, Pazienza and Aquilani.
I still believe that we MUST keep him, at least as a squad player, i still believe that he is a useful, versatile tool.
I still believe that he is talented and young enough to further improve.
I still believe that he just had a bad year, last season, because he has lost his belief in our coach and some of his teammates.

BUT, he IS out of form now and he is not one of the type of players who can make the difference by himself while having to make up for a partner like Pirlo/Pazienza at the same time!
Only an on form world class MF can do that and Marc is not that, at least just yet.
I wont mind Marchisio as a starter, alongside a dynamic player, but besides the finished Pirlo, extremely limited Pepe/Martinez/Pazienza we cannot expect much.
More or less, i expect the same from Pirlo, for more or less the same reasons.
Along Melo though, he may focus on his passing and offer some depth, but besides Marchisio, the combo will struggle both to defend and create, minimizing both player's performances.
Both players had a mediocre season last year and i doubt that they will be able to deliver the extra boost we need to push forward, by themselves.

Having Pirlo, Pepe, Marchisio, Zeglier and Quaq/DP ALL together in our starter line up, (50% of the fielded players) we do limit our chances into mediocre performances.
Such players may be good as squad players and they are all Juve material.
They wouldnt be a problem in 2006 team, along the other stars we had back then.
But they are limited/inconsistent and when we have to rely on their collective performances to push us forward, on every match, having fielded 5 such players at any given time, we will have similar performances, to what we had last year.
In such large proportion of the team's percentage, even alongside a difference maker, like Aquero, the overall end result, will still remain mediocre.
Its again the quantity over quality issue, we face every year.

Thats why i said we still need 2-3 more starters, (Bastos, Rossi, Keep Melo) players that are able to deliver more than them, difference makers, Juve starters!
With them and the 5 gent as depth, we can achieve many more!
(not 1-2# though, cause there still is a great gap between us and the Milan teams and the player-coach wont help us to maximize our potential)
With all that you wrote, I conclude two things:

You rate Marchisio more than Pirlo and you rate Rossi more than Agüero.

Thank you for your effort explaining that.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
blʘndu;3138137 said:
martinez ain't limited..wait 'till he'll get in shape...and lose 10 kgs
i agree with marchisio not beings sold (for peanuts cuz we won't get 20 mils for him)
pirlo ain't finished...let us see how he plays with us then condamn
:lol: :rofl: As if that is ever going to happen.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
That Just remind me all of our couches after Calciopoli were kind of bald (Ranieri, Ferrara, Zaccheroni and Del neri), but ironically Conte is the first coach that is not,you know... not anymore :smoke:

There are signs :D
Conte was the most bald the earliest, of all these names. He has a hair implant.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 359)