Antonio Conte (370 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I was watching some Siena games while I was away. Wing attack in this 4-2-4 is imperative and the basis of Conte's attack. Which makes me worry about the depth in our wings. No Krasic or Bastos (or whoever signs for that position) and we may as well change formation rather than playing Pepe and god knows who.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Touchy, are we? I'm not playing victim. You just like nagging people and irritating them. You can be a real annoyance and a nuisance. When you don't focus on targeting individuals, your posts are quite thorough, but when all you're interested in is launching personal attacks, whether it be against me, Andy, or Cron, then it just becomes tedious and boring. If u only have negative things to say, then I advise you to maintain your silence instead!
:lol: and this is coming from you of all people :lol: because you've never tried to personally attack others on this forum, namely myself with this "fatass devil" shit and your childish insults. as for negative things, you sure have positive as your middle name :lol:

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #1,248
    Cut it out you two. If you can't stand each other then use ignore option, it's there to serve that purpose.

Or you can continue and get carded eventually... your choice.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #1,250
    This time, maybe... yet you're here to keep provoking. I've seen your arguments with him in various thread over the past 5-6 days and you guys do nothing but throw insults at each other.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    :lol: and this is coming from you of all people :lol: because you've never tried to personally attack others on this forum, namely myself with this "fatass devil" shit and your childish insults. as for negative things, you sure have positive as your middle name :lol:
    Having a laugh, are we? This is none of your business, so why go snooping and poking ur nose in other people's shit you troll!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 367)