Antonio Conte (147 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
With all that you wrote, I conclude two things:

You rate Marchisio more than Pirlo and you rate Rossi more than Agüero.

Thank you for your effort explaining that.
No i prefer Aquero to Rossi, but its unrealistic to expect him.
Yes i prefer Marchisio over Pirlo, esp in the long run. I wouldnt mind Pirlo to start before him this year though.
But i do not believe in the Pirlo/Marchisio duo, they need someone at least as good and dynamic, as Melo to work with.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
in response to someone who said that Pirlo is not suitablel for the 4-2-4.
" Barca have 7 players not suitable to defend, Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta, alves, pedro, villa and messi and they always win allowing a few number of goals .... the important thing is knowing how to organize the team "

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I wish conte gets a bit more involved with the transfers,watching marotta handling things is so bloody sad. I dont wanna give up on another season and wait for the next one to start.

If he wants a player badly then give him a call and let him know. We havent really sold anyone yet so we pretty much have last year's team plus a few improved additions. Go after aguero and get him over marotta's "right price". Just add another winger to support krasic and i would be satisfied with the mercato.

If however we fail to sign aguero and conte let's marotta buy rossi or vucinic then screw him too.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
in response to someone who said that Pirlo is not suitablel for the 4-2-4.
" Barca have 7 players not suitable to defend, Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta, alves, pedro, villa and messi and they always win allowing a few number of goals .... the important thing is knowing how to organize the team "
Besides keeping possession for +60% in all games, do you see the way they press? That is defending.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 144)