Antonio Conte (47 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
No...Actually, I am not.

Cronios, thank you for your effort. If you can't make a point in one or two paragraphs then you are clutching straws.

Einstein once said what the definition of insanity was, I suggest you read it.
I read it and it was good. Maybe you should read it and not ignore his arguments assuming he is wrong from the outset because he isn't.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
The club has already said we are going after quality now, not quality. Have you not been reading the news?
Well the club has said many, how many did they complete? One should judge another by their actions not words.

Look what the club brought for quality - Conte, to me thats a lot of talking and with nothing backing up their claims. Don't get me wrong, I love Conte, but he is so far from a quality proven coach as you can get.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Are you jealous that we have so much time on our hands?

And once again you come up with a generalization out of your ass, something you excel at. Define having real life so that I know if I have one or not.
No, I'm not jealous. I'm assuming you have a life; at least for your sake I hope you do, not that it concerns me, and honestly I don't even care.

As for the generalization being out of my ass, the posts are there for all to see. Just as much as I excel at generalizing, you also tend to excel, or rather master the art of belittling people you have a particular dislike for.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
No, I'm not jealous. I'm assuming you have a life; at least for your sake I hope you do, not that it concerns me, and honestly I don't even care.

As for the generalization being out of my ass, the posts are there for all to see. Just as much as I excel at generalizing, you also tend to excel, or rather master the art of belittling people you have a particular dislike for.
You're the one who belittled all of those who have so much time to spend on this forum as to lacking real life. So prepare to be belittled back, stop playing victim because you are not.

And now you are assuming I have a life after I pointed out yet another blatant generalization from your behalf. Keep your stereotyping coming, you're good at nothing but that.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/?action=read&id=278188
Ho grande fiducia in Conte, come stratega e come motivatore. Sono convinto che il suo 4-2-4, in realtà, sarà un 2-4-4 in fase offensiva, con Lichtsteiner e Ziegler all'altezza dei centrocampisti, e un 4-4-2 in fase difensiva. Occorrerà valutare presto se Pirlo (32 anni, reduce da un lungo infortunio) ha bisogno di una sola "guardia del corpo" al suo fianco: Diarra, o Vidal, o anche un Sissoko finalmente "sano". Se ci fossero difficoltà nel reperire sul mercato l'esterno sinistro alto (Vucinic, o Bastos, anche se, per me, l'ideale sarebbe Vargas), il 4-3-3 restituirebbe a Marchisio la maglia di titolare, come terzo interno.

Carlo Nesti talks about Conte's formations,as it probably will be 2-4-4 when we attack and 4-4-2 when defence.
talking about 1 DM that needed to play alongside Pirlo.
and also of the possibility to play 4-3-3 if no quality LW is signed.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I read it and it was good. Maybe you should read it and not ignore his arguments assuming he is wrong from the outset because he isn't.
What did Cronios teach you then, Nenna? What about his marvelous negative posts can teach us about anything we don't already know or haven't already known since the Ranieri days?

Bad coach? That isn't news to us.
Holes? Yes we all know they exist.
BOD commitments? Yes we all know that area needs improved as well.
Bad players we can't sell? No crap, like we couldn't see the shit plaguing our team already.

What didn't we already know here?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You're the one who belittled all of those who have so much time to spend on this forum as to lacking real life. So prepare to be belittled back, stop playing victim because you are not.

And now you are assuming I have a life after I pointed out yet another blatant generalization from your behalf. Keep your stereotyping coming, you're good at nothing but that.
Touchy, are we? I'm not playing victim. You just like nagging people and irritating them. You can be a real annoyance and a nuisance. When you don't focus on targeting individuals, your posts are quite thorough, but when all you're interested in is launching personal attacks, whether it be against me, Andy, or Cron, then it just becomes tedious and boring. If u only have negative things to say, then I advise you to maintain your silence instead!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Touchy, are we? I'm not playing victim. You just like nagging people and irritating them. You can be a real annoyance and a nuisance. When you don't focus on targeting individuals, your posts are quite thorough, but when all you're interested in is launching personal attacks, whether it be against me, Andy, or Cron, then it just becomes tedious and boring. If u only have negative things to say, then I advise you to maintain your silence instead!
And my advice to you is to stop mass-labelling people.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Am I the only one getting the impression his interviews are very Del Neri-like :shifty:
Maybe a little bit but what i also noticed is that he actually saying that results is what matters and not the talking.
I feel that he is very concentrated on winning.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
What did Cronios teach you then, Nenna? What about his marvelous negative posts can teach us about anything we don't already know or haven't already known since the Ranieri days?

Bad coach? That isn't news to us.
Holes? Yes we all know they exist.
BOD commitments? Yes we all know that area needs improved as well.
Bad players we can't sell? No crap, like we couldn't see the shit plaguing our team already.

What didn't we already know here?
So you acknowledge that a lot of what he says is true and isn't all the bullshit you and Jack treat it to be? Cronios isn't even as special as he thinks he is, it was easy for many members to guess we would place around 6th-10th. We had a middle-table coach and a middle table squad and we finished accordingly. Unlike what you said previously, our failure last season was easily predictable for many. What is wrong with people discussing these failures instead of ignoring them? They deserve debate and investigation.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
I hope he brings his beautiful attacking football to us
Del Neri's chievo used to probably be the most attacking team in the league, ferrara promised to play just like barca :rolleyes2 .

Managing teams like Siena and chievo with almost no pressure at all is completely different experience than Juve.

Hope Conte will succeed here but I have my doubts.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
So you acknowledge that a lot of what he says is true and isn't all the bullshit you and Jack treat it to be? Cronios isn't even as special as he thinks he is, it was easy for many members to guess we would place around 6th-10th. We had a middle-table coach and a middle table squad and we finished accordingly. Unlike what you said previously, our failure last season was easily predictable for many. What is wrong with people discussing these failures instead of ignoring them? They deserve debate and investigation.
I don't think Cronios says bullshit, he practices witchcraft.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
So far I think it is safe to say that either conte or marotta have no idea what they are doing, our transfer strategy keeps changing everyday, I won't argue about names but what puzzles me is that even what position that we want to improve.

Fullbacks were top of the list and we got them early, but Diarra is a DM, Vidal is CM, Bastos is LM, Honda is AM. Does even Conte have any idea what formation is he going to play next season? I don,t think so.

Even the ST position is it EL Kun ? And I will not go into the idiotic statement that Marotta said today about the taxes.

But all the teams seems to be doing their business with out the attention of the media except us which drives prices up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)