Antonio Conte (144 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
The problem isn't seeing the problem and not doing something about it, the problem isn't always what YOU think it is. Your argument never changes, but the problems we face do. You revert back to the same issues that aren't always as big as you make them out to be.
The problems I keep repeating, the quality of our fullbacks, the quality of our coach, lm etc, are keep repeating because we ignore them, do not priorise them and allow them to keep haunting us.

Many of them are related to faulty mentalities like the faith of the Italian player superiority, the choice of quantity over quality etc.

I have explained in great detail those issues, how they affect us, why and what we can do to avoid them, but I guess you have just skipped because you only read one liners...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
The only silly thing with Cronios how he inflates our transfer fee's to support his argument at times it's very silly. On the whole he has an opinion like the rest of us and that should be respected.
where did I inflated our transfer fees?
Check again and see I was more accurate that you think.
Ppl have a tendency not to include the fees included by players halves, doses paid as loaned fees and installments.

It is a common fact that we are overpaying for Italian players and selling off our players, accepted by most of the sport media and unbiased observerers...

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
where did I inflated our transfer fees?
Check again and see I was more accurate that you think.
Ppl have a tendency not to include the fees included by players halves, doses paid as loaned fees and installments.

It is a common fact that we are overpaying for Italian players and selling off our players, accepted by most of the sport media and unbiased observerers...
Did you not say Bonucci cost us over 20 Million? :D When he cost us 15.5.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Here we go. Is that a problem? I am pumped we are linked and moving for a player like this? Along with my Fap's I post my opinion more than enough around here, however, unlike Cronios I don't revert back to same lame/unfounded argument that can't be proven. Pessimistic is way too kind to describe his posting.
You mean the arguments that the Fullbacks have been a problem for the last 5 years, the string of coaches hired that have a very limited ceiling (Here is hoping Conte can be the exception to the norm).?

Is that what you are referring to?

I hate to break it to you buddy, but if he is sounding like a broken record, its because the management is the one who keeps making us listen to it.

People may not like Cronios for one reason or another, but I can't fault him for these two observations that he has been making for at least the last several years.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
The only silly thing with Cronios how he inflates our transfer fee's to support his argument at times it's very silly. On the whole he has an opinion like the rest of us and that should be respected.
He doesn't inflate it himself per se, but just takes the highest reported amount. I was having the same argument with him about Aquilani and he showed me a link that had the same price he was stating. A lot of stuff floats around concerning fees and stuff, and Cronios always decides to go by the ones that make Juve look worst :lol:

But yeah, you're right, it's his opinion. I've noticed how often he's right too :lol2: It's just the way he words his shit that's off-putting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The problems I keep repeating, the quality of our fullbacks, the quality of our coach, lm etc, are keep repeating because we ignore them, do not priorise them and allow them to keep haunting us.

Many of them are related to faulty mentalities like the faith of the Italian player superiority, the choice of quantity over quality etc.

I have explained in great detail those issues, how they affect us, why and what we can do to avoid them, but I guess you have just skipped because you only read one liners...
The club has already said we are going after quality now, not quality. Have you not been reading the news?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You mean the arguments that the Fullbacks have been a problem for the last 5 years, the string of coaches hired that have a very limited ceiling (Here is hoping Conte can be the exception to the norm).?

Is that what you are referring to?

I hate to break it to you buddy, but if he is sounding like a broken record, its because the management is the one who keeps making us listen to it.

People may not like Cronios for one reason or another, but I can't fault him for these two observations that he has been making for at least the last several years.
I'm referring to his endless negativity to anything related to juve. You don't need to break anything to me buddy, I get our coaches have been poor, it isn't rocket science. My point is cronios doesn't tell us anything we dont already know and have known.

Lastly, the bolded part. Cronios has told us nothing, that you yourself or anyone else has hasn't already told us a million times. The difference in his posts vesus yours and everyone elses is the damn negativity that's oozing out of it. That's what everyone is tired of.

The endless "I told you so" and "I knew it"..."you should have listened to me"..."I tried telling you"...

Talk about a case of NO SHIT SHERLOCK

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I will laugh when conte brings success and the haters will have to back track. Not all coaches with cache fit every scenario
no guarantee that he will bring success. Its far too early to know, but if he keeps his word then perhaps we are all in for a nice surprise. Marotta HAS GOT TO GIVE him a team worth coaching.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Did you not say Bonucci cost us over 20 Million? :D When he cost us 15.5.
As I have explained then, apart from the fees, we lost more than 5 mil of the 3 players halves we let go on that deal and more if you calculate how much we paid for almiron and how much could we make from criscito...

The club has already said we are going after quality now, not quality. Have you not been reading the news?
they said that, but I keep seeing, zegliers, pirlos, pazienzas, mottas, pepes and hondas coming...
If inter were signing then, would you consider they have a quality over quantity policy?
Atm, these are the hard facts and we still posses tiago, amauri, iaquinta, toni etc there is still a long way to go untill we see then sold and us being stucked with aqueros, atm all you have is wishful thinking and hopefully licht soon.
I'm referring to his endless negativity to anything related to juve. You don't need to break anything to me buddy, I get our coaches have been poor, it isn't rocket science. My point is cronios doesn't tell us anything we dont already know and have known.

Lastly, the bolded part. Cronios has told us nothing, that you yourself or anyone else has hasn't already told us a million times. The difference in his posts vesus yours and everyone elses is the damn negativity that's oozing out of it. That's what everyone is tired of.

The endless "I told you so" and "I knew it"..."you should have listened to me"..."I tried telling you"...

Talk about a case of NO SHIT SHERLOCK
Then you admit that you just disagree for the shake of it?

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
C'mon we all know Cron have an opinion, but also we all know with how much negativity he looks at everything. He didn't even prize potential Aguero transfer (appearantly he'll turn into Pastore) , also he said that we sold Sorensen(??) and we still didn't sign Lichtsteiner.

Now can anyone explain me when we sold Sorensen? There were some rumors that we might loan him, but nothing official, but it's official for Cron. And how come than Lich is not official by his logic, when he even had a medical at our HQ???

Also blaming Marotta for selling Diego for 15m, the same Diego that is for sale now for 10m is silly, not mention wanting decent profit from Tiago's transfer :lol:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Then you admit that you just disagree for the shake of it?
I agree with someone what you say, I disagree with your endless negativity. And of course there are some of your arguments I disagree with.

Anyway you look at it Cron, you are too negative and its annoying.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:yawn: People slagging and slandering others for expressing their opinion, and/or joking about certain things. Certain members here feel the need/urge to constantly bash others, instead of simply disregarding their posts. The mere fact that you have so much time on your hands to refute and/or criticize every post of a member you happen to dislike simply shows a lack of a "real" life outside of the "virtual" world that is Juventuz.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:yawn: People slagging and slandering others for expressing their opinion, and/or joking about certain things. Certain members here feel the need/urge to constantly bash others, instead of simply disregarding their posts. The mere fact that you have so much time on your hands to refute and/or criticize every post of a member you happen to dislike simply shows a lack of a "real" life outside of the "virtual" world that is Juventuz.
Such as?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Are you jealous that we have so much time on our hands?

And once again you come up with a generalization out of your ass, something you excel at. Define having real life so that I know if I have one or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 143)