Antonio Conte (352 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
How did you see Mutu's case? Appropriate means by Chelsea?
Mutu breached his contract, so Chelsea were certainly entitled to go after him, given how much they invested in him.

If you go and do something that equates to gross misconduct, you can't really complain about the consequences.

Juve, having made a show of standing by Bonucci and backing him, however, should not turn on him if he's found guilty in my opinion.

---------- Post added 03.08.2012 at 23:43 ----------

We would never do that .
Nor should they.

If Juve say they don't trust the FIGC, they can't then go and pursue Bonucci based on the FIGC's decision.

They have to hold a consistent line through all this.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
How did you see Mutu's case? Appropriate means by Chelsea?

---------- Post added 04.08.2012 at 00:39 ----------

The type of jurisdiction that is used may be, but we all agree that the issue of match-fixing needs to be tackled, right?
Tackled how? The only way it could ever truly be stopped is if gambling was outlawed on sports and we know that's never happening

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
:touched:
Him and elia will always have my support and I hope they will both succeed at their new teams
and I hope elia scores against italy :xfinger:
You had to kill it? :wallbang:

Juventino[RUS];3791030 said:
Fuck elia and fuck anybody who is scoring against squadra
:touched:

---------- Post added 03.08.2012 at 23:26 ----------

Then we take hostages.
:tuttosport:

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
i have been reluctant to comment on this crap and the massive amount of stench coming from the sporting court but i am happy conte is taking this bullshit to the end. I pray it works out I really do because i honestly dont know how its going to end up but forza conte!

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We are in a war we cant win.
Our enemies are so strong, it makes them too arrogant, the gloves are off and they dont care at all.
They have done way too far to cover this up nicely now, it is far too obvious to see the double standards and how the situation is exploited in order to achieve maximum damage on us and yet...

Anyways, the best we can hope from this is the AA will finally step down and sell the club to someone more powerfull, someone who can protect and watch out for Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 348)