Antonio Conte (163 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Nooooooooo not again, I can take another corruption action, who in the end makes the whole world hate juve. But to be honest I am not that worried since I trust Conte, if he actually did some matchfixing he should leave Juve as soon as possible. But till their is proven nothing I believe he has nothing to do with it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Nooooooooo not again, I can take another corruption action, who in the end makes the whole world hate juve. But to be honest I am not that worried since I trust Conte, if he actually did some matchfixing he should leave Juve as soon as possible. But till their is proven nothing I believe he has nothing to do with it.
Interesting logic.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Juve would not have have offered him a 9M Euro contract as Coach if they thought he was guilty.

move along, just the fuckin' authorities trying to make a big splash in the news.

p0rcupine_tree

love the art in yourself
Feb 27, 2005
Contes lawyer saya theyre super ready to prove his innocense...
2 things sound sensible...xonte wouldnt get so much of dat contract
these r games to bloxk players to join juve...

Cmon Conte time to show who the boss!!!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
My sentiments towards the Italian justice system are nothing short of hate. Using this scandal to somehow taint our scudetto only shows how petty some people are.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
I have full faith in our coach, he has said a few times if the police want to talk to him he's ready to co-operate, says he has nothing to hide. Forza Conte

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
They can not harm Juventus at all but trying to involve Conte in the scandal by raiding his house will have some influence in the players who want to join us.
? it is a problem for whole Italy not only Juve, Because this whole scandal and morattipoli made Italy not a very interesting league to join for players outside Italy.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Ahaha if Conte gets a ban i'll seriously stop watching Italian football for good. It's so $#@!ing corrupt it's not even funny anymore.
I will stop watching sports. I will just, smoke and drink for the rest of my life!
Juve would not have have offered him a 9M Euro contract as Coach if they thought he was guilty.

move along, just the $#@!in' authorities trying to make a big splash in the news.
Calciopoli all over again. They don't care if he is guilty or not. They will come up with evidence and make a decision in two days.
You do realise this means Italy will win the Euro's, just like the world cup.
Juve should withdraw all Juve players from National team. NOW!

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
:lol: good point, maybe it's all just a conspiracy to win titles. but still fuck figc.
how do you explain the fact what I just told you guys that in 1988 Holland lost a month before the euro's with 1-2 against Bulgaria. One month later Holland won the euro's. and what happened on last Saturday Holland lost 1-2 against Bulgaria. So Holland will win the euro's. :weee:

---------- Post added 28.05.2012 at 11:41 ----------

Juve should withdraw all Juve players from National team. NOW!
Good idea let's thrown all the attention to Juve that will make Conte look more innocence :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 151)