Antonio Conte (196 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Fuck Conte.

Bitched and moaned with his loser mentality about how the club couldn't play with the big boys of Europe in every press conference before european games.

Allegri took the same players to one match short of a treble.
looking at the management's course of action over the summer, I'd say Conte is not wrong, Vidal amongst others seem to feel the same. We won't reach a CL final for years to come not so long the club thinks of itself as a make a wish foundation where players dreams of wanting out comes true

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
No to Conte thanks

can't believe there are people who want him back, those benfica scars still scratch. We just need to show more ambition by keeping hold of our best players, and to prove to everyone else we aim to be among the elite.
Ambition/keepinh our best players/to be among elite need money/better financial.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Conte would never let Vidal be sold and Tevez would respect his contract for him.
He also farted rainbows and would have won us the Copa Libertadores if he had not ran away at the first sign of trouble :agree:

- - - Updated - - -

the majority of deals this summer were botched jobs and they clearly know it hence why they are trying to come up with all sorts of excuses. Do you really think Allegri specifically wanted hernanes? well that is what marotta said!
Hernanes specifically? He was probably on a list, but I'll leave guess work to those more 'in the know'. He wanted a trequartista all summer, which is what Hernanes is. He didn't get Isco or Oscar, diddums.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
He also farted rainbows and would have won us the Copa Libertadores if he had not ran away at the first sign of trouble :agree:

- - - Updated - - -

Hernanes specifically? He was probably on a list, but I'll leave guess work to those more 'in the know'. He wanted a trequartista all summer, which is what Hernanes is. He didn't get Isco or Oscar, diddums.
the list... yes probably near the bottom of it..

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
First sign yeah right. Conte was disappointed time after time in the mercato and wanted to leave in May but they convinced him to stay till July in case he changed his mind.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Conte forced Del Piero out under Agnelli's shadow, he would even trade his daughters for Padoin's boy or Bendtner's gums.

Someone who forces Del Piero is welling to stab his own kids in the lower back while drinking milk.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
First sign yeah right. Conte was disappointed time after time in the mercato and wanted to leave in May but they convinced him to stay till July in case he changed his mind.
Ah, he was a real trooper sticking out those two months.

Anyway, a lot has been said about Conte and his character, demands, level of expectation and all the rest, he always appeared to want the best but maybe didn't realise that he wasn't in charge of the kind of Juventus he played in. That one is still a few years away, even now. He always struck me as a fan first and foremost, and experience tells me that isn't for the best when it comes to realism.

The funny thing is, aside from selling Vidal (he might have well convinced him) and Tevez (don't see how he would have made any difference), he would have loved our mercato, the signings at least.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 178)