Antonio Conte (159 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 10, 2009
No to Conte thanks

can't believe there are people who want him back, those benfica scars still scratch. We just need to show more ambition by keeping hold of our best players, and to prove to everyone else we aim to be among the elite.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I'd still take Conte back in a heartbeat, this is by no means an anti-allegri post but I think the foundations need to be relaid to the new players, something I'm not sure Allegri will be able to achieve. Then again why the fuck would Conte want to return to a club where the management clearly don't give a shit about the manager's demands and needs for the team when they choose to either ignore it and blame external factors like money, economy and opportunities or buy someone shitty and cheap and then tells the world that the manager wanted him to save face

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I'd still take Conte back in a heartbeat, this is by no means an anti-allegri post but I think the foundations need to be relaid to the new players, something I'm not sure Allegri will be able to achieve. Then again why the fuck would Conte want to return to a club where the management clearly don't give a shit about the manager's demands and needs for the team when they choose to either ignore it and blame external factors like money, economy and opportunities or buy someone shitty and cheap and then tells the world that the manager wanted him to save face
:touched:

Badass Conte

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Fuck Conte.

Bitched and moaned with his loser mentality about how the club couldn't play with the big boys of Europe in every press conference before european games.

Allegri took the same players to one match short of a treble.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 158)