Antonio Conte (175 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
how do you back this up?
Last two monts of the season, Vidal's defensive performances were significantly improving. Wich seems to be mainly related to recovering from his injury and finding form IMO.

The final big games in serie a, and the Cl games against real madrid, he was top. Against Barcelona the first half, the entire team played like they where having a butplugg,except Vidal and Buffon. Buffon kept the score at 1-0 instead of 4-0, and Vidal was the only single player that showed up, and was holding back half their midfield on his own.

Offensively, he was taking chances again, but in a very wastefull way. And as i've said back then, i cant care less about vidals offensive performance. I care about what he defensively does, cause thats where i value him very highly

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Last two monts of the season, Vidal's defensive performances were significantly improving. Wich seems to be mainly related to recovering from his injury and finding form IMO.

The final big games in serie a, and the Cl games against real madrid, he was top. Against Barcelona the first half, the entire team played like they where having a butplugg,except Vidal and Buffon. Buffon kept the score at 1-0 instead of 4-0, and Vidal was the only single player that showed up, and was holding back half their midfield on his own.

Offensively, he was taking chances again, but in a very wastefull way. And as i've said back then, i cant care less about vidals offensive performance. I care about what he defensively does, cause thats where i value him very highly
so basically it's all opinion where 'best effort' is meaningless and could easily be replaced with almost best or above average depending on the agenda, also theres no way of proving that allegri had anything to do with him improving, could be that he just healed up physically/meantally or nice weather... So really just a bunch of nonsense.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011

As far as I remember, Vidal stood up against Madrid, in the second game. We got crushed in the first half and he was the one who didn't seem to give up.

Against Barca he was out of control, could've been sent off with 15 min of game.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008

That season was so intense it was crazy. The heavy rotating of Matri, Quags, Vucinic, Alex and in the end Borriello :lol:.

I remember praying that Matri doesn't mishandle the ball and Vucinic to wake up and stop being lazy and the sheer frustration of Borriello. Pirlo kept creating like crazy to cover for the weakness upfront it was amazing to watch. Unbelievable how a team with all these new faces, who were almost universally coming back off terrible seasons and they gelled together and never lost a single game. The grinta in that season was unbelievable.
this season is my fav season. and as j.cole said " It's beauty in the struggle, ugliness in the success ''

we need competitive Seria a.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
This is kinda true @baggio

Something broke inside me when i read what vidal said. Its really not that hard to make a press conference without saying this shit about your former club. Either he means it, or he's really that retarded.

Probably a good mix of both
Waiting for his version of the sale is a defense? Na. But I do believe two sides to a story. Marrotta and club given their side, no harm hearing the players version, which would help us conclude what went down. He could reiterate what Juve said or give another version. What he says to German media and Bayern fans, does not necessarily coincide with what he truly feels. That's not a defense. That is the commerce of the sport today. Money talks. Bullshit walks. Before the Copa he wanted to "stay at Juve for life" after the Copa, "Bayern is the best thing since sliced bread." Don't be broken by those words. Let's just hear his side of the story.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];5033173 said:
you should try harder to defend vidal next time, he is a cunt that thinks that juventus is not big enough
Im addition to the above, there is no case for defending Vidal the player, as much as Vidal the sale. His version of events will show what kind of leverage we had (if any) related to the sale.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He said it and he didnt bother yet to adjust anything towards juventus.

At this moment we hear Marotta's story, what vidal said and conclude from there. You are making assumptions both are lying.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

Vidal was partly at fault for their first goal, and probably should have been red-carded after about 15 mins. He totally lost his head for a good 20-25 of the first half.

He was better in the second half IMO.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
In a year, Conte will leave Italy and return to build our new cycle. People will worship him but then he will suddenly quit. Fans will hate him again and allegri will take over. Allegri will optimize Conte's team further and Marotta will then proceed by giving away all the important players for free. This cycle will repeat itself until eternity.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
We need him now, as much as I love Allegri and think he is the better tactician I don't think he is the motivator that Conte is and we need that grinta in us now with this group of youngsters.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
In a year, Conte will leave Italy and return to build our new cycle. People will worship him but then he will suddenly quit. Fans will hate him again and allegri will take over. Allegri will optimize Conte's team further and Marotta will then proceed by giving away all the important players for free. This cycle will repeat itself until eternity.
Ban.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 159)