Antonio Conte (84 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Conte would more likely be 25 points clear. :touched:
20 point lead is a modest gap
He is certainly right that allegri's Juve lack ruthlessness
Or maybe spur them on by suggesting that they can do better
This is the sort of thing mourinho would say any ways.
To a degree Conte is right though, mentally there is something missing that killer instinct has certainly not shown at least of late.
because you're so sure of this yourself?

- - - Updated - - -

like Real Madrid? Had no problems beating Holland with Italy in one of his first games in charge they have talent right?
Do the words reverse psychology mean anything to you?
Ladies and gentlemen, Badass Vidal.

My favourite one was the "reverse psychology" :sergio:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
you quoted a post in which i gave you an example
I'm just teasing. But... Conte didn't shut anyone up, in fact, he just ended up giving his haters more ammo. Regardless of whether it's silly to lambaste for it or not, he just shouldn't be saying nonsense like this. He should keep his mouth shut, because regardless of intention, a statement like that comes across as stupid little jibe against Juve and Allegri, especially after this summer and other recent comments he has made.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
People here arguing with other people about Conte. saying he would do better than Allegri, defending him... :sergio:

Guys, seriously. Conte is in the past. Ill always be thankful of what he won/did with us, but I also will never forget the way he left. End of story.

Focus on the present. We are doing great, Allegri is doing great, hell, better than anyone here tought he would. Suport him instead of arguing about Conte.

Tuz these days... :touched:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
What's funny is how the 'lovers' tried to make sense of his words and find a way to create a positive spin before they realised it was misinterpreted. And then criticising the 'haters' for making a big deal of the statement once it looked like it was misinterpreted :howler:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
It's fun though. It's the 2014/15 version of the Matri/Quag factions. Only this one is a lot more nastier and hate-filled between the two sets of supporters :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

icemaη;4845154 said:
What's funny is how the 'lovers' tried to make sense of his words and find a way to create a positive spin before they realised it was misinterpreted. And then criticising the 'haters' for making a big deal of the statement once it looked like it was misinterpreted :howler:
:lol: word

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Probably a lot more infractions handed out in here too. Conte is actually a club legend and helped us to win 5 Serie A titles when it was the best league in the world, a CL, and get to three other finals, a UEFA Cup, UEFA intertoto cup, UEFA Super Cup, Intercontinental Cup...

I mean, QUags and Matri (as much as I love him :heart: ) really did next to nothing here. They were minor parts in a couple scudetto wins in the weakest Serie A ever. Insulting them is peanuts.

Insulting Conte, well, that's a big deal.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Probably a lot more infractions handed out in here too. Conte is actually a club legend and helped us to win 5 Serie A titles when it was the best league in the world, a CL, and get to three other finals, a UEFA Cup, UEFA intertoto cup, UEFA Super Cup, Intercontinental Cup...

I mean, QUags and Matri (as much as I love him :heart: ) really did next to nothing here. They were minor parts in a couple scudetto wins in the weakest Serie A ever. Insulting them is peanuts.

Insulting Conte, well, that's a big deal.
Except at that time Quag and Matri were both part of the team while Conte isn't right now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 82)