Antonio Conte (87 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I hope Allegri wins CL just to spite Conte.
Love you Conte, but you are just stirring shit up and making it harder for the club to perform when you say shit like this.
Yea that would be a great idea. The club has lost 3 CL finals in last 2 years but this year they will stop fucking around and win the tourney in order to spite their former coach who also played in those 3 CL final defeats.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Juventino★★★;4844916 said:
he is right.
If he was right, he's contradicting himself.

He said he left, cause the motivation etc was gone. Aka he wouldnt be able to spur the team on like he did those excellent 3 seasons.

In this very quote, he's saying if he was coach the team'd be 20 points ahead.

Eighter he's jelous Allegri is doing well, or he just admitted he lied about the reason he left juventus.

As Hoori pointed out, both reasons are pathetic imo.

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
His statements were modified by some journalist in Italy.

Actually he said in answer to some journalist who said this Juve lacks Conte's grit, in a sarcastic way "Imagine if they had it... They should have a 20 points lead then? (laughs) No, Juventus are having a great season."

Conte is a cunt for other reason, but no way he would have been that rude in an interview. Then there are guys he knows and he has great relationships with at Juve (and still have to work with them at the NT), so he'd have never said that, obiouvsly.

Oh, useless post I see... Lol

Nov 1, 2002
If he was right, he's contradicting himself.

He said he left, cause the motivation etc was gone. Aka he wouldnt be able to spur the team on like he did those excellent 3 seasons.

In this very quote, he's saying if he was coach the team'd be 20 points ahead.

Eighter he's jelous Allegri is doing well, or he just admitted he lied about the reason he left juventus.

As Hoori pointed out, both reasons are pathetic imo.
i respect your opinion but i still think the reason he left was more than what have been said. I remember an interview with some channel he said there was disagreement with the club over the transfer strategy and other stuff but he didn't want to get into the details because if he wanted to disrespect the people and the club he worked for long time ago he would have said it already.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
And Zizinho please drop this we don't know you don't know I don't know attitude of yours because Conte's pathetic here and there talks of Juve aside, what he's said this time is plain stupid to begin with especially by your logic because how the hell he knows that his Juve would have more points? It's just a very moronic claim precisely because there's no way to disprove it. What an ass :yuck:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
'Conte victim of his ego’
By Football Italia staff

Journalist Giancarlo Padovan says Antonio Conte is a victim of his own ego after suggesting he’d have Juventus 20 points clear.

The Italy CT said earlier today that Massimiliano Allegri’s Bianconeri lacked the ruthlessness of his vintage, and should be further clear at the top.

“In a few days Conte has made two gaffes, because of his ego that he can no longer control,” Padovan, who coached the Torino women’s side, told Tuttomercatoweb.

“The first was the one where Manchester United were interested in him, I wonder what language he’d have spoken in England?

“The second is today, making a comparison which he cannot prove with facts. It could also be said they’d be 20 points clear, but without the Champions League to play.

“Conte shows little respect for his colleagues, his former club and Massimiliano Allegri. Besides, there should be a bit of responsibility attached to being Coach of the national team, as there is with most institutional positions.”
This guy has it right. Conte needs to keep his ego in check. It's clearly grown to ridiculous proportions.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
And Zizinho please drop this we don't know you don't know I don't know attitude of yours because Conte's pathetic here and there talks of Juve aside, what he's said this time is plain stupid to begin with especially by your logic because how the hell he knows that his Juve would have more points? It's just a very moronic claim precisely because there's no way to disprove it. What an ass :yuck:
Aaahm, you could say other quotes or actions of him make him unlikable (though a lot here are taking it waaaayyyyy too far, at least in my opinion), but here, it was cleary ironic. Read AlexOB's post, he meant something else entirely than the quote suggests.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
he didnt say "his" Juve would have more points, he said if THIS Juve had the fighting spirit/hunger of his, they would be 20 points ahead. and his words were misinterpreted anyway, check Jems video

Actually he said in answer to some journalist who said this Juve lacks Conte's grit, in a sarcastic way "Imagine if they had it... They should have a 20 points lead then? (laughs) No, Juventus is having a great season."
here is it translated...

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
he didnt say "his" Juve would have more points, he said if THIS Juve had the fighting spirit/hunger of his, they would be 20 points ahead. and his words were misinterpreted anyway, check Jems video
So he's saying Allegri can't motivate our side, and they have no fighting spirit/hunger? That's so much better... Not. Seriously, he should keep his mouth shut. That's all. Check his ego at the door before his interviews.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
So he's saying Allegri can't motivate our side, and they have no fighting spirit/hunger? That's so much better... Not. Seriously, he should keep his mouth shut. That's all. Check his ego at the door before his interviews.
its hard to motivate a team after 3 consecutive scudettos, Allegri did a brilliant job at this ;). and im saying this again, check his original words, he was misinterpreted

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)