Antonio Conte (143 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Conte: "Se questa Juve avesse la cattiveria della 'mia' Juve avrebbe 20 punti in più di vantaggio". Cosa ne pensi? Sei d'accordo con il ct azzurro?

I treid to translate via Google Translate ,and got this :

Conte: "If this Juve had the wickedness of 'my' Juve have 20 points more than the benefit." What do you think? Do you agree with the Italian coach?

:lol: :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

He is such a little bitch :sergio:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
And I would secure the qualification by now if I was Italy's coach.
This guy's massive ego will be his biggest barrier for success.

thirteen

Reversed Hierophant
Feb 8, 2015
Conte shouldn't have said that. Wondering about how many points he would have had he still coach Juve right now is so idiotic, even though it might be true. I mean, he did quit on us, didn't he? He should show a little more respect for Allegri and the players.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Conte shouldn't have said that. Wondering about how many points he would have had he still coach Juve right now is so idiotic, even though it might be true. I mean, he did quit on us, didn't he? He should show a little more respect for Allegri and the players.
This. What would or could have been with Conte is irrelevant. He left. He could at least have the decency to shut up about it and just do his job. Given that he has provided us with three consecutive scudetti, I will not criticise him easily, but this was poor form.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
20 or 11 doesn't matter at all in this situation.
What does matter, though, is that in order to make that 20 points difference, Conte would have played the best players even when they'd do well with a rest ahead of an important match in Europe, or a Coppa Italia final (there is plenty of evidence for this claim).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 135)