Antonio Conte (370 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I respect Conte but if people want to rant about him then so be it

He voluntarily walked out on us and gave us very short notice, so yeah if people want to type abuse on his thread it should be fine as long as it's not ridiculous.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
conte is a 2 time legend, both as a player and a coach, it really behooves that some will insult him, ingrates...
I agree but it needs time before people recover from this blow

When the club is doing fine with Allegri, more people will remember Conte for where he brought us

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
I respect Conte but if people want to rant about him then so be it

He voluntarily walked out on us and gave us very short notice, so yeah if people want to type abuse on his thread it should be fine as long as it's not ridiculous.
This. I said it the other day. All he did was great but the way he left tarnished it all. People want to cuss at him God bless. He is just Conte. He's not Juventus

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
the joke is on us for even looking into getting frickin candreva, and you wonder why conte left
Can we please stop with the "Conte left because of transfers" he knew what money the club had and who they could afford. If your logic was true, then either we had a lot more money and we were hoarding it or Conte was being unreasonable and demanding what we couldn't have. Either way doesn't ring true

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Can we please stop with the "Conte left because of transfers" he knew what money the club had and who they could afford. If your logic was true, then either we had a lot more money and we were hoarding it or Conte was being unreasonable and demanding what we couldn't have. Either way doesn't ring true
can you please stop talking like you have some insider info as to whats going on? also more importantly, did you even read what i said?

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
can you please stop talking like you have some insider info as to whats going on? also more importantly, did you even read what i said?
First off it's not about inside info. It's about the persistent crap that circulates by the Conte apologists who buy into the he left because of the transfers tripe. What's next you guys gonna believe he had a contract with milan.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
and you have the scoop right? you know why he left? the nazionale right? or is it the natsionale?
You can be a dick all you want. I mean lately that's your MO. You used to be a cool guy now not so much. Once again it has nothing to do with what I know or don't. For someone who prides himself on being logical, you approach this Conte thing with nothing but emotion.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Amazing how people can be mad at Conte for leaving all of a sudden without them knowing what drove him to it. Wait till we start knowing more about what happened behind closed doors.

- - - Updated - - -

Good riddance. You don't leave the club who gave you everything like that even if the board failed to meet your demands.
Yes, if he thought that staying at Juve would destroy his reputation as a top coach even further than what happened last year then he should stay because loyalty is more important than his own career. If the board decided to sell all his key players and hire midgets in their stead then he should still stay because he is a juventus slave and should only obey his masters.

This is the same stupid anger that was directed at Cannavaro for leaving us in 2006. What a traitor... how dare he not want to play in Serie B during the peak of his career.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
so you dont have insider info?
Yes I do, but my statement had nothing to do with my info. It's just common sense. If he was asking for players he knew the club couldn't afford, wouldn't he in turn either be an idiot or trying to abating the relationship ?

- - - Updated - - -

So, how many more threads are the two of you going to pollute with this little war of words?
I thought it was only this one

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
So, how many more threads are the two of you going to pollute with this little war of words?
this is relevant to current forum rules of referencing your sources, if someone claims fact, it has to be referenced, otherwise no sense attacking other peoples views when your shit smells just as bad as theirs

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I do, but my statement had nothing to do with my info. It's just common sense. If he was asking for players he knew the club couldn't afford, wouldn't he in turn either be an idiot or trying to abating the relationship ?

- - - Updated - - -

I thought it was only this one
common sense would preclude making irrational assumptions as your building propositions, now since you DONT know then your theory isnt any mroe valid than anybody elses, so once again stop trying to force your opinion down peoples throats.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
this is relevant to current forum rules of referencing your sources, if someone claims fact, it has to be referenced, otherwise no sense attacking other peoples views when your $#@! smells just as bad as theirs
Did I claim fact? I just asked for the bs of he left for transfers to stop. Also when I said, he left for the national team I did reference my source and to further it mark even chimed in a day later agreeing. Now forum rules also sayids you shouldn't insult but you did above, did you not nazionale etc.

- - - Updated - - -

this is relevant to current forum rules of referencing your sources, if someone claims fact, it has to be referenced, otherwise no sense attacking other peoples views when your $#@! smells just as bad as theirs

- - - Updated - - -

common sense would preclude making irrational assumptions as your building propositions, now since you DONT know then your theory isnt any mroe valid than anybody elses, so once again stop trying to force your opinion down peoples throats.
If anyone is trying to force shit it's you. In the Israel thread your a RICHARD, in this situation the same. A few other threads were you mock people about our ignorant or simplistic views all because they don't mesh with your beliefs. So please spare me the sanctimonious bullshaaat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 365)