Antonio Conte (184 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
You don't know and the point is he said shitting. I have no idea, but I would call them Viola level.
That's what I meant too.

And Barcelona is much better than us, so it equals things.

And that was not my point.
Nor did I say it was.

Juventino★★★;4481293 said:
like scoring 1 goal in 6 CL games and managed to get only 1 point :claire:
Atleast they have an excuse. Inexperienced team and coach. It's their first team in CHL. Look at the beasts from Juve. They certaintly passed the group stages.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
That's what I meant too.

Nor did I say it was.

Atleast they have an excuse. Inexperienced team and coach. It's their first team in CHL. Look at the beasts from Juve. They certaintly passed the group stages.
Not trying to find an excuse, but doesn't this apply to us too?

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Last season, After Bayern tore us a new one, Conte said Italian teams will not win the UCL for years to come.

This season, when Conte's team are up against an Italian team in Europa League, on the brink of being eliminated, he says that there's no pressure on Juve to win the Europa because they belong in the Champions League.

So Ultimately, what he's saying is Juve should, and plan to, win nothing in Europe.

Are the hair implant supplements playing with his mind?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Last season, After Bayern tore us a new one, Conte said Italian teams will not win the UCL for years to come.

This season, when Conte's team are up against an Italian team in Europa League, on the brink of being eliminated, he says that there's no pressure on Juve to win the Europa because they belong in the Champions League.

So Ultimately, what he's saying is Juve should, and plan to, win nothing in Europe.

Are the hair implant supplements playing with his mind?
Never a good idea to take what coaches have to say in public too seriously.

Sure, you get the odd interesting nugget of information, but for the most part they are just talking because they are obliged to and aren't going to give away their true feelings.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Never a good idea to take what coaches have to say in public too seriously.

Sure, you get the odd interesting nugget of information, but for the most part they are just talking because they are obliged to and aren't going to give away their true feelings.
Fully agree, just frustrated with Conte's apparent "shrug shoulders" attitude in Europe.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Fully agree, just frustrated with Conte's apparent "shrug shoulders" attitude in Europe.
I won't be impressed if Juve don't go with as strong a team as they can tomorrow.

They play the worst team in the league at the weekend, so that is the game they should be resting players in.

If Conte sticks with rotating in Europe and playing a full-strength team in Serie A in the next couple of games, then I'll join the criticism of Conte and the belief that he doesn't care about the EL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 169)