Antonio Conte (331 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
As for my first part I think if we moved to back four, we would need to buy LB and a WC CB, couse sadly, I don't think Chiellini is one anymore or will regain his form consistently. We are a balanced side for 352, but I don't think it's the way to go, and if change to back four, we are anything but balanced, but that's just my opinion.
i agree about chiellini, but im not ready to give up on the 3-5-2

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
whats your point?

hes a reasonable man imo if we have the right personnel he will, just like he changed it to 3-5-2 in the first place
If he's reasonable as you say and he knows that we don't have the right players to neutralize the opponent without conceding, without brainfarts why doesn't ha take another approach? It has been proven at numerous occasions only this season that we are leaking once we are pinned back.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
no it hasnt we have had more success than failure at that dept, only a skewed opinion would say otherwise, results speak for themselves
Galatasaray at home
Real home and away
Galatasaray away (fuck the pitch excuse, fuck it really hard, we defended the result that takes us through instead of building on it)
Juventus - Milan (we got lucky with the 3-2 win)
Fiorentina - Juventus
Against FCK until Vidal scored the second goal
Roma in the Coppa
Lazio - Juventus
VERONA - JUVENTUS
How lucky were we against Milan and Fiorentina recently?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Galatasaray at home
Real home and away
Galatasaray away (fuck the pitch excuse, fuck it really hard, we defended the result that takes us through instead of building on it)
Juventus - Milan (we got lucky with the 3-2 win)
Fiorentina - Juventus
Against FCK until Vidal scored the second goal
Roma in the Coppa
Lazio - Juventus
VERONA - JUVENTUS
How lucky were we against Milan and Fiorentina recently?
in bold are the only ones that apply, we cant have a serious conversation if you twist facts to align with your agenda, im really losing hope in taking you seriously...

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Best coach we have had since Lippi but he is still learning, anyone who thinks he won't be blasting the players behind closed doors is a fool
He knows how to do that very well. But the problem never has been in him being a psuchologist.... the problem is that he is not being proper coach.

Like said before, he can scream all what he wants about being warriors and spirito juve etc... but if his tactical performances are not on par with what he preaches...and his subs are concerning.... then blasting players will just worsen the situation.

And tell me... how much more he needs to learn? how much time he needs to really get a grasp of how european games are played?.

You are mistaken if you think he will turn into a mourinho next season. The problem with him is far beyond the tipical "he needs time to learn".

no it hasnt we have had more success than failure at that dept, only a skewed opinion would say otherwise, results speak for themselves
The results in serie A can be deceiving. All what we have shown is that we are more consistent at punishing weak-ass sides that are willing to let us play our game. That cannot be taken as a reference point.

IMHO his lat chance will be next season. If marotta gives conte a couple wingers and another useful player..... i just will not accept the skewed 352 in every game and the loser mentality we have right now.

I still dont know how there are fans so blind to defend him no matter what. We cannot treat Conte as an inmune saint because his results in the league. SOrry

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
He knows how to do that very well. But the problem never has been in him being a psuchologist.... the problem is that he is not being proper coach.

Like said before, he can scream all what he wants about being warriors and spirito juve etc... but if his tactical performances are not on par with what he preaches...and his subs are concerning.... then blasting players will just worsen the situation.

And tell me... how much more he needs to learn? how much time he needs to really get a grasp of how european games are played?.

You are mistaken if you think he will turn into a mourinho next season. The problem with him is far beyond the tipical "he needs time to learn".

The results in serie A can be deceiving. All what we have shown is that we are more consistent at punishing weak-ass sides that are willing to let us play our game. That cannot be taken as a reference point.

IMHO his lat chance will be next season. If marotta gives conte a couple wingers and another useful player..... i just will not accept the skewed 352 in every game and the loser mentality we have right now.

I still dont know how there are fans so blind to defend him no matter what. We cannot treat Conte as an inmune saint because his results in the league. SOrry
Sir Alex only won 2 CL titles in 20+ years of coaching ManU......

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone has its own opinion and the thread exists for debates.
some people should keep their opinions to themselves

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 324)