Antonio Conte (160 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I will make it easier for you as obviously you are too stubborn to admit you tried to play a smartass.

Finally a great game = It's been so long since we had a great game

Hope this helps.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
And once again I have never said we didn't.

Although I think we didn't dominate a team that much in Europe since the 3-0 Chelsea game so it has really been a long time.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Let's just enjoy the fact that whatever Conte fielded in the previous two matches.. we won... clean sheet... we gave a couple players who hardly had any playing time some playing time... we learned a few things about some of our players... and we didn't have any injuries..... plus we gathered some coefficient points along the way...

awww yeahh... now lets focus on bbilan

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Let's just enjoy the fact that whatever Conte fielded in the previous two matches.. we won... clean sheet... we gave a couple players who hardly had any playing time some playing time... we learned a few things about some of our players... and we didn't have any injuries..... plus we gathered some coefficient points along the way...

awww yeahh... now lets focus on bbilan
Yeah, but let's shit on Conte anyways for not taking the competition seriously and playing pussy tactics.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Honestly I am a bit worried after this game.

Conte tactics failed, what made the difference was actually the huge gap between 2 teams regarding quality. We have Tevez-LLorente, they have Pazzini - Taarabt - washed up Kaka.

The main reason why we played so badly was more on the players attitude I guess. Exhaustion from the trip to Turkey probably influenced.

But once again, the team was utterly dominated when sitting back, instead of pressing upfront, like we are used to do. This has failed many times in Europe. And once again we struggle badly against teams which press and play a high tempo - exactly what happens in Europe.

I really hope Conte can notice this and make the adjustments. But I'm not very optimistic this will happen, in view of our sheer domination in Italy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 159)