Antonio Conte (309 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
If we fail to get out of the group stages and finish 4'th in the league, should Conte get the sack?
No. Our overrated players have mostly been playing the way they've been playing for 2 (glorious) seasons because of this man. He may not be perfect, Conte, but he's a top coach. If we leave this bunch of players to another coach, it's gonna be a lot worse, trust me.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
If we fail to get beyond the group stage in the CL, and finish 4'th in the league, should Conte get sacked?
I'd rather revolutionize the squad and keep him here.

If we dont have money,like i suggested sell Pogba or Vidal for big money and use that money to improve the weak areas leading to hopefully a change in gameplay too.

- - - Updated - - -

No. Our overrated players have mostly been playing the way they've been playing for 2 (glorious) seasons because of this man. He may not be perfect, Conte, but he's a top coach. If we leave this bunch of players to another coach, it's gonna be a lot worse, trust me.
:tup:

Its time for the old guard to depart.Their time is up and it is what is holding us back imo.

May 22, 2007
Which players are you referring to?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Wow. Surprised by the responses so far. I'd understand keeping him if we finish 3'rd (which would still be a massive disappointment), but keeping him if we get bumped out of the group stages in the CL and failing to qualify for next year's edition?! You guys are very loyal supporters of this man.

May 16, 2013
Wow. Surprised by the responses so far. I'd understand keeping him if we finish 3'rd (which would still be a massive disappointment), but keeping him if we get bumped out of the group stages in the CL and failing to qualify for next year's edition?! You guys are very loyal supporters of this man.
he has mistakes but no one wins forever there is no need to sack him for a one bad season

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 304)