Antonio Conte (353 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

the jesus

Jun 10, 2009
Conte's whining is getting real old, real fast. He's starting to sound like Nic.

We've strengthened the squad quite a bit for almost no money, and still you hear whining and moaning about losing Matri. WTF! I mean, we're talking about a player he never used anyway.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Tbh Matri was never good enough, Still cant believe Milan have paid 11 million to us + 1 million bonus for a guy that really is not that good. Conte should be happy we got rid of him he was dead weight. I loved the guy for the service he gave us and helped us reach the top but it's time to move on. Same with Marchisio we should have sold him instantly for 30 million Pogba is miles a head of him and much younger.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Tbh Matri was never good enough, Still cant believe Milan have paid 11 million to us + 1 million bonus for a guy that really is not that good. Conte should be happy we got rid of him he was dead weight. I loved the guy for the service he gave us and helped us reach the top but it's time to move on. Same with Marchisio we should have sold him instantly for 30 million Pogba is miles a head of him and much younger.
dude what no our forward line is ruined :cry::cry::cry::cry:

its a disaster :cry:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I can't believe there are complaints about out mercato. Management have done an extraordinary job with strengthening our squad and at the end of the day it looks like it cost us only 5m. Sales were inevitable and we did what had to be done. Giacch demanded his move and so did Matri when bilan called him. You can't blame Matri he left for his former club to be a second choice striker while at Juve he was 5th or even 6th. Juve can't be blamed they needed to sell him. We had too many forwards and Matri deserve to play more instead of sitting on our bench and being called "second Iaquinta" or Amauri.

We should be happy we improved our squad without investing huge money. We certainly did.

Marrone argument brought by Nick is laughable. The kid is talented but not good enough to be here just yet. For his own and our good he should leave for a smaller team who give him more chances. It shouldn't be a big deal to ship him off after all he'll be loaned out or just co-owned. He'll be back once he shows he's ready.

If we offload Marrone we should either move for Nainggolan or Coentrao. If The first comes Asamoah stays as starting LWB. If Coentrao comes it frees Asamoah so he could play CM much more.

EDIT:

Oh and @Gian is right. Isla can play CM I totally forgot about him :D He's been good for Udinese as Inler replacement. We should try him out there that's for sure.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It's amazing how the topic of conversation has gone from the quality of the players brought aboard to complaining about how much was spent to acquire this talent.

Just amazing.

Maybe if they spent twice as much to get these players, people would feel a little better about this?
Agnelli said something similar. As if you show more ambition by spending more. For us to do that when we can get quality for less is not ambition or a 'good mercato', it's just risk. We did it before and it set us back seasons.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 349)