Another sad day for my people... (3 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
thats pretty much what I've said/think...and I am labelled an ignorant Jew lover

I dont have a stake in the situation...Israel is already there, by hook or crook, and the only solution that will appease Arabs and Muslims is bloodshed...so be itnice to see Andy's Russian account banned...whats next bro, you gonna pose as a homosexual Bolton fan from Finland ??:andy:
vinman dont u think thats abit unjust to say.

i agree with u isreal is already there and the plans are thats its going to stay there for quite along time, but arabs are not the ones who go into complete cities with tanks and jusat kill sold people, children, and women who r un armed!

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
as for the current events, its very sad to see civilian palestines get this from a massive war machine that does'nt differenciate between women, elderly, or child. rest in peace to all the victims of the past few days.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
@ Seven: He meant Arab governments I think, and yes they are always quiet in their rooms, counting the cash!

Jan 7, 2004
Its funny how the solution is so simple. Isreal just leaves Palestine and goes to that other country. That's kind of a naive statement because we all know Isreal isn't going anywhere. Whether it's creation was right or not doesn't really matter because what is done is done. You can't just call for all the Jews in Palestine to just go the magical land of away. The two sides need to come to some sort of solution. The solution for a while was to see if the two sides can live harmoniously together on the same land. That is obviously impossible. I say they split the country in half and put a big wall down the middle. Jews on one side, arabs on the other. Call the Jewish side Isreal and the Arab side Palestine. Put a fence around Jerusalem and charge admission.

of course. all i am pointing out is that vinnie throwing blame around is not helping anything

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
To be honest i don't support either side in this conflict. Both are killing innocents and constantly provoking the other without regard for their and their opponents civilians. This is conflict which seems to have no end and everybody involved is somehow guilty, yet the innocents are the ones who are suffering the most.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Its funny how the solution is so simple. Isreal just leaves Palestine and goes to that other country. That's kind of a naive statement because we all know Isreal isn't going anywhere. Whether it's creation was right or not doesn't really matter because what is done is done. You can't just call for all the Jews in Palestine to just go the magical land of away. The two sides need to come to some sort of solution. The solution for a while was to see if the two sides can live harmoniously together on the same land. That is obviously impossible. I say they split the country in half and put a big wall down the middle. Jews on one side, arabs on the other. Call the Jewish side Isreal and the Arab side Palestine. Put a fence around Jerusalem and charge admission.
No colonial power in the history of mankind has lasted forever.

Apr 12, 2004
No colonial power in the history of mankind has lasted forever.
Well no country in the world has lasted forever. And if you want to talk about Colonial Powers, what about America, we aren't going anywhere....

Plus, it's true, Israel isn't going anywhere. If the Arabs fuck with Israel, they get fucked with back twice over. And if Arabs fuck around big time, remember, here are not many nations in the Middle East that have nuclear weapons.

Apr 12, 2004
FUCK, I just got a great idea.....

All that shit they are doing in the UAE with building the sets of islands that look like palm trees and "The World." What we need to do is build the nation of Israel in the Mediterranean using these technologies. Then move Israel to a small island nation, and give the mofos their land back.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
ßöмßäяdîëя;1580385 said:
FUCK, I just got a great idea.....

All that shit they are doing in the UAE with building the sets of islands that look like palm trees and "The World." What we need to do is build the nation of Israel in the Mediterranean using these technologies. Then move Israel to a small island nation, and give the mofos their land back.
I wish, but they wouldn't accept that. The Zionists believe that Palestenian land is their land so no fudge.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
ßöмßäяdîëя;1580381 said:
Well no country in the world has lasted forever. And if you want to talk about Colonial Powers, what about America, we aren't going anywhere....

Plus, it's true, Israel isn't going anywhere. If the Arabs fuck with Israel, they get fucked with back twice over. And if Arabs fuck around big time, remember, here are not many nations in the Middle East that have nuclear weapons.
if Israel uses nuclear weapons, WWIII has begun and it's aimed at Israel

Apr 12, 2004
I wish, but they wouldn't accept that. The Zionists believe that Palestenian land is their land so no fudge.
I'm not even going to comment. Jerusalem is sacred to many different religions.
if Israel uses nuclear weapons, WWIII has begun and it's aimed at Israel
Ummmm, NUCLEAR WEAPONS, bro. There would be no one left....

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
ßöмßäяdîëя;1580391 said:
I'm not even going to comment. Jerusalem is sacred to many different religions.
Bro, they fought their hearts out to get Jerusalem. There not going to leave it without a fight.

ßöмßäяdîëя;1580391 said:
Ummmm, NUCLEAR WEAPONS, bro. There would be no one left....
That's the thing. They wouldn't use it. If they do, I won't be surprised...

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
ßöмßäяdîëя;1580381 said:

I meant the colony wont stay in the country they are colonizing forever. France didnt stay in North Africa, Italy didnt last in Libya and Somalia etc.

The day will come when the Palestinians get their land back, as much as you hate it, it will happen. Justice will prevail.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)