Another sad day for my people... (3 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
this is sad...

from a neutral point of view, I think that Hamas has to stop firing missiles into Israel... the Israelis are not going to sit there and just absorb the punishment without a response, and unfortunately, innocent people die on both sides.

If Hamas cares about its innocent people, it must stop provoking
stop provoking? k tell the Israelis to stop invading Palestinian land, massacring civilians and get the fuck out of the Middle East...the "provoking" will end then and there..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
A sad day of course, but I blame all Muslims and Arabs as well for the chaos in Palestine....their in-fighting and sometimes blatant lack of concern is an equally bad situation...
Depressing but true..it just sickens me how none of them are half concerned.

Mar 1, 2008
stop provoking? k tell the Israelis to stop invading Palestinian land, massacring civilians and get the fuck out of the Middle East...the "provoking" will end then and there..
Exactly. Americans need to get that into their mind before talking about this topic. Apparently they don't know anything about history, even though a few do, like Andy. Being from Russia and all really gives me quite the perspective, but he is really from nowhere which is astounding. Funny how not too many people from here can be like him.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Exactly. Americans need to get that into their mind before talking about this topic. Apparently they don't know anything about history, even though a few do, like Andy. Being from Russia and all really gives me quite the perspective, but he is really from nowhere which is astounding. Funny how not too many people from here can be like him.
And seeing to the fact that the media over there is biased, and events like yesterday dont get much coverage, it is really surprising that Andy knows whats really happening in the region. I wish more Americans were like him.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
The blood of innocents should be considered a war crime,
isnt there an international organization able to commit trials and impose sanctions? Even against an almighty nation armed with nuclear weapons!
I was in the hospital these days and didnt herd it first hand, but the arrogance of some certain nations infuriates me, its 2008 and we are supposed to be civilized...
but our target precision bombs find their way to innocent babies and families, rather than terrorists, families that have to survive without electricity in this 'modern" world.
Humanity is hopeless, we are all just a bunch of monkeys...

I also was neutral on the matter, until the day i met Rami, Rami is no more but i will always respect him and his family who raised and educated such a person!
When Rami died the Israeli didnt allow his corpse to be delivered to his family, i ve seen enough!

Andy was right...
Which Rami?

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Replace Andy's mention of "Jews" above with any other race, religion, creed, etc. It's a gross, hateful generalization that slanders an entire people -- the good and the bad among those people, the guilty and the innocent. That's just irrational hate at that point. It's that sort of blind stupidity that gets this world into trouble.

Every Israeli is not in favor of bombing Gaza Palestinians. Every Muslim is not a terrorist. Every American isn't some fat slob who can't locate the Middle East on a map.

Time to dislodge head from ass and see reality for what it is.
Excellent post.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
:sad:

C`mon,give Andy a break.Anyway he`s still he`s one of the best posters here and 3 weeks is just way too much for some place like this to be without him...

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Not a forum member, Rami was a friend of mine,here in Romania.
Someone who wasnt ashamed of his nationality, but he was afraid,
to admit that openly, because he was afraid, he might create an unrest, of the all mighty and omnipresent Jewish lobby.
He never hurt anybody, he had a talent to avoid trouble, he was a scientist, but the Israelis didnt allow his body to be delivered to his family, as precautions against terrorists acts...
He only had 32 years old and his parents barely had the chance to communicate with us here, to tell them that their child is gone and make the proper preperations for the ceremony,
the Israelis cut phone lines and electricity as measure against terrorism...

I was neutral, but a man, may hardly be/remain neutral after, watching such things...

Israelis had the right to exist, my country had contact with them and supported them, even before the US decides to make them, their strategic allies.
But they Israelis have given too much power and they abuse that power.
Even when Israelis have no casualties, they retaliate, killing by the dozens, most of them are innocent and the most disgusting thing is, that they have the means to avoid that!
International community should re-consider who are the victims here...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
this is sad...

from a neutral point of view, I think that Hamas has to stop firing missiles into Israel... the Israelis are not going to sit there and just absorb the punishment without a response, and unfortunately, innocent people die on both sides.

I am not trying to argue or even discuss anything with you as you know that but it was unavoidable to make a remark here that what you said is hardly a neutral point of view. It is actually very much biased.

It ends here for me, now it's your turn to throw insults :beer:

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
this is sad...

Eh, Vinny...if your country is being Invaded, what are you going to do ? Stand and watch and cheer for them ?

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
I am one of Andy's friends here at Penn State, and I'm going to make it clear I don't like Juventus. Moreover, I did not sign up to defend Andy as he told me that would get me as far as Heath Ledger on a bad acid trip.

But what's ridiculous here is the hypocrisy I have witnessed on this forum. I have been a frequent reader of this place for a while, dissecting posts Andy has provided me for either beneficial or comical reasons, and I've found that the main plot of this place is selective acceptable hypocrisy. Andy has provided me with enough examples to make my eyes bleed. People waltz around here labeling Inter fans and their mothers every single insult in the book, ranging from mere childish material to sheer racism while describing the South American influence the team possesses. Nothing is done about that problem. People have labeled Americans all sorts of lovely things, yet nobody does anything about it. Moderators love to prance around insulting members who support other clubs, hacking into their accounts and changing their avatars without permission. It's all the same deal.

Andy receives five warnings from one moderator, then receives one warning for a post that not only everybody agrees with, but also a post that all sorts of posters have stated previously without a warning or mere talking to. Hell, a couple examples of this can be seen in this very thread. Andy has shown me countless examples of hypocrisy from a few moderators, which is interesting to me because I'm a moderator on a forum that discusses worldly hypocrisy in politics.

But apparently it's perfectly fine to wish the demise of an entire race but unacceptable to direct a worthy insult to a group of mass murders we prefer to call the IDF. Such moderation will never cease to amaze me.

The best part about it is the moderator in question proceeds to delete all the posts in the defense of Andy. This is something thoroughly amusing because the mod in question will come out to say he only deleted them for the good of the thread, but strangely enough left the warned post for all to see. Terrible moderation that is common from what Andy has shown me in this forum and the rest of the places I've joined in my quest for internet entertainment.

The moral of the story is: It's a warning only if you want it to be, not because it's always right.

Sergei
you're just gay to come onto a juve forum just to say this.

Jul 5, 2005
this is sad...

Thank god, they aren't all the Americans like you:

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)