Another sad day for my people... (5 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
The blood of innocents should be considered a war crime,
isnt there an international organization able to commit trials and impose sanctions? Even against an almighty nation armed with nuclear weapons!
I was in the hospital these days and didnt herd it first hand, but the arrogance of some certain nations infuriates me, its 2008 and we are supposed to be civilized...
but our target precision bombs find their way to innocent babies and families, rather than terrorists, families that have to survive without electricity in this 'modern" world.
Humanity is hopeless, we are all just a bunch of monkeys...

I also was neutral on the matter, until the day i met Rami, Rami is no more but i will always respect him and his family who raised and educated such a person!
When Rami died the Israeli didnt allow his corpse to be delivered to his family, i ve seen enough!

Andy was right...

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
enough guys!

i have moved the posts away from here and i would liek us to get back on track i have banned enough folk today(well maybe manos couls stretch it) and i bloody well hate having to do this

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I am not kissing anyone's ass here, but come on Andy, that was uncalled for, even thou you didn't mean it, but we have to respect these rules, and specially if the topic is serious like this. Bozi did the right thing (even thou I don't like to see you get banned), any mod would do the same, no need to take it personal. I remember how Turk got banned for calling South American players as garbage. And the rest of you being hypocrites, no one was going to defend it if that was told the same to Muslims, anyway Let's all chilax.

How long Andy is banned Boz?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I am not kissing anyone's ass here, but come on Andy, that was uncalled for, even thou you didn't mean it, but we have to respect these rules, and specially if the topic is serious like this. Bozi did the right thing (even thou I don't like to see you get banned), any mod would do the same, no need to take it personal. I remember how Turk got banned for calling South American players as garbage. And the rest of you being hypocrites, no one was going to defend it if that was told the same to Muslims, anyway Let's all chilax.

It's not like Bozi banned Andy, he warned him and Andy had too many points.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

3 weeks

Mar 1, 2008
I am one of Andy's friends here at Penn State, and I'm going to make it clear I don't like Juventus. Moreover, I did not sign up to defend Andy as he told me that would get me as far as Heath Ledger on a bad acid trip.

But what's ridiculous here is the hypocrisy I have witnessed on this forum. I have been a frequent reader of this place for a while, dissecting posts Andy has provided me for either beneficial or comical reasons, and I've found that the main plot of this place is selective acceptable hypocrisy. Andy has provided me with enough examples to make my eyes bleed. People waltz around here labeling Inter fans and their mothers every single insult in the book, ranging from mere childish material to sheer racism while describing the South American influence the team possesses. Nothing is done about that problem. People have labeled Americans all sorts of lovely things, yet nobody does anything about it. Moderators love to prance around insulting members who support other clubs, hacking into their accounts and changing their avatars without permission. It's all the same deal.

Andy receives five warnings from one moderator, then receives one warning for a post that not only everybody agrees with, but also a post that all sorts of posters have stated previously without a warning or mere talking to. Hell, a couple examples of this can be seen in this very thread. Andy has shown me countless examples of hypocrisy from a few moderators, which is interesting to me because I'm a moderator on a forum that discusses worldly hypocrisy in politics.

But apparently it's perfectly fine to wish the demise of an entire race but unacceptable to direct a worthy insult to a group of mass murders we prefer to call the IDF. Such moderation will never cease to amaze me.

The best part about it is the moderator in question proceeds to delete all the posts in the defense of Andy. This is something thoroughly amusing because the mod in question will come out to say he only deleted them for the good of the thread, but strangely enough left the warned post for all to see. Terrible moderation that is common from what Andy has shown me in this forum and the rest of the places I've joined in my quest for internet entertainment.

The moral of the story is: It's a warning only if you want it to be, not because it's always right.

Sergei

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
It's not like Bozi banned Andy, he warned him and Andy had too many points.
I know man! That's why it is fair.

3 weeks is a lot, I've said it before, these periods should be decreased, they are ridiculous, longest period should be 3 days, and for a case like this should be one or two at most.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I am one of Andy's friends here at Penn State, and I'm going to make it clear I don't like Juventus. Moreover, I did not sign up to defend Andy as he told me that would get me as far as Heath Ledger on a bad acid trip.

But what's ridiculous here is the hypocrisy I have witnessed on this forum. I have been a frequent reader of this place for a while, dissecting posts Andy has provided me for either beneficial or comical reasons, and I've found that the main plot of this place is selective acceptable hypocrisy. Andy has provided me with enough examples to make my eyes bleed. People waltz around here labeling Inter fans and their mothers every single insult in the book, ranging from mere childish material to sheer racism while describing the South American influence the team possesses. Nothing is done about that problem. People have labeled Americans all sorts of lovely things, yet nobody does anything about it. Moderators love to prance around insulting members who support other clubs, hacking into their accounts and changing their avatars without permission. It's all the same deal.

Andy receives five warnings from one moderator, then receives one warning for a post that not only everybody agrees with, but also a post that all sorts of posters have stated previously without a warning or mere talking to. Hell, a couple examples of this can be seen in this very thread. Andy has shown me countless examples of hypocrisy from a few moderators, which is interesting to me because I'm a moderator on a forum that discusses worldly hypocrisy in politics.

But apparently it's perfectly fine to wish the demise of an entire race but unacceptable to direct a worthy insult to a group of mass murders we prefer to call the IDF. Such moderation will never cease to amaze me.

The best part about it is the moderator in question proceeds to delete all the posts in the defense of Andy. This is something thoroughly amusing because the mod in question will come out to say he only deleted them for the good of the thread, but strangely enough left the warned post for all to see. Terrible moderation that is common from what Andy has shown me in this forum and the rest of the places I've joined in my quest for internet entertainment.

The moral of the story is: It's a warning only if you want it to be, not because it's always right.

Sergei
Sergei Nazarov?? long time no seen man :D

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
or maybe be banned from certain areas of the forum, i dont think it would hurt if andy commented on the game tomorrow.
On the subject of this thread, I have no doubt in my mind that Israel is slowly braising the pot that will consume it

Sep 2, 2004
I find it so hard to believe...Jews surviving, the holocaust, 6 million people dead...Which type of people have the guts to do the same thing the Nazis did to them but only to other people such as Arabs, Palestinians

Do they have no respect ? No decency ? No emotional feeling ? Have they not learned from their past ?

Shame on them
co sign, its pathetic, NOBODY here in the US complains about, barely any news coverage but if it was jew civilians, babies, and children this would be all over the news for the next month

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Replace Andy's mention of "Jews" above with any other race, religion, creed, etc. It's a gross, hateful generalization that slanders an entire people -- the good and the bad among those people, the guilty and the innocent. That's just irrational hate at that point. It's that sort of blind stupidity that gets this world into trouble.

Every Israeli is not in favor of bombing Gaza Palestinians. Every Muslim is not a terrorist. Every American isn't some fat slob who can't locate the Middle East on a map.

Time to dislodge head from ass and see reality for what it is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)