Another sad day for my people... (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I'm becoming increasingly partial to Palestinians in this matter. I used to not support anyone, but what the IDF is doing is simply terrible.

I met a female Palestinian last night, and I agree with her in pretty much all her viewpoints.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 5, 2005
I feel your pain Rebel and the pain of all the people of Gaza. And my ancestors suffered and killed from barbarian occupiers too. And all these atrocities are happening for 60 years now, with the blessings of "international community" and especially the western powers like European Union and USA who have expedience from the instability in areas with physical resources(oil) or passages through them (Middle East, Balkans, Latin America etc).

The racist State-Apartheid of Israel after of millions massive purges and persecutions against Palestinians, now tries to eliminate and the last people who took the road of refractoriness and fight for keeping their existence.

SOLIDARITY TO THE PEOPLE WHO DON'T SURRENDER

DON'T GIVE UP THEIR FIGHT

AND DON'T ACCEPT THE ENEMIES OF FREEDOM.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
andy mate i am very sorry but this post was wholly unacceptable. while we all know taht feelings run high at times if this was said about any other religious group there would be an uproar.

i feel very sorry for the palestinian people, i think the bull-boy tactica of isreal are absolutely shocking and that there will be worldwide condemnation but the second we allow discussions to degenerate to this sort of posting being acceptable then this whole forum will decsend into chaos

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
ßöмßäяdîëя;1578322 said:
Hey Rebel, tell your people to stop starting shit by tossing rockets and mortars at Israel. I don't give a fuck about either place. May they both be wiped from the world.
Well then maybe you shouldnt be in this thread.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
yeah but in a chaos which the forum would support.
if this was said about catholics,muslims,protestants,etc,... then there would be an uproar now i am not even for a minute supporting isreal i cannot allow this sort of thing to go on. i am sure everyone appreciates this

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
if this was said about catholics,muslims,protestants,etc,... then there would be an uproar now i am not even for a minute supporting isreal i cannot allow this sort of thing to go on. i am sure everyone appreciates this
im pretty sure he meant Israelis, not Jews.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
theres a difference between Zionists and Jews...that's all Im saying mate, this has nothing to do with religion
seriously? by saying this........
Fuck Israel, bunch of fucking wankers. No offense to you bastard Jews, but my hate towards you continues to grow.
now just for a minute lets say....
he was having a discussion about iran, or whoever and said "fuck iran, you bastard muslims" would anyone here find this acceptable? if so just tell me and i will reverse the ban!
am sorry but if i let this go i may as well just stop moderating all threads

Jun 26, 2007
ßöмßäяdîëя;1578322 said:
Hey Rebel, tell your people to stop starting shit by tossing rockets and mortars at Israel. I don't give a fuck about either place. May they both be wiped from the world.
You'd better just stick with your random and pointless posts, because this is just terrible.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
So I'm banned... SWEET! Another month on the forums without Andy. Thanks guys.

By the way, whomever gave the final blow, you stated that the reason why I'm banned is "read the PM."

Sorry, but if I'm banned, I CAN'T FUCKING READ THE PM, GENIUSES.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
So I'm banned... SWEET! Another month on the forums without Andy. Thanks guys.

By the way, whomever gave the final blow, you stated that the reason why I'm banned is "read the PM."

Sorry, but if I'm banned, I CAN'T FUCKING READ THE PM, GENIUSES.
you get an automatic PM when you get banned, or any infraction. i aint ever been banned so i do not know

hard luck andy, i hate banning anyone but this was exceptional

oh and andy, nice touch,reall classy by using the account of an ISREALI to defend youself for calling all jews bastards

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
seriously? by saying this........

now just for a minute lets say....
he was having a discussion about iran, or whoever and said "fuck iran, you bastard muslims" would anyone here find this acceptable? if so just tell me and i will reverse the ban!
am sorry but if i let this go i may as well just stop moderating all threads
Im sure he didnt mean it. he just said it in a rhetorical way..anyways, the world knows its the zionists so it doesn't matter

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
you get an automatic PM when you get banned, or any infraction. i aint ever been banned so i do not know

hard luck andy, i hate banning anyone but this was exceptional

oh and andy, nice touch,reall classy by using the account of an ISREALI to defend youself for calling all jews bastards
What? Don't be a fool, Bozi. This person isn't Jewish, genius.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
yeah but in a chaos which the forum would support.
I wouldn't be too sure of that. All Isrealis aren't bad people. I know several who are good and decent folks as is the same with my Palestinian friends. This is once again another case of two waring factions going at it and the outcome being the death of innocent civilians. It's a sad day not only for Rebels people but for all people as sadly enough this is occurring around the world on more frequent basis.

Condolences to those who have lost someone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)