Another sad day for my people... (7 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
if Israel uses nuclear weapons, WWIII has begun and it's aimed at Israel
Against who ? Israel wont use nukes against any of its neighbors...they would be affected by the nuclear fallout as well

Bro, they fought their hearts out to get Jerusalem. There not going to leave it without a fight.
exactly my point

it's that attitude, on both sides, that is the problem. dont you think your fellow israeli counterparts have the exact same feelings?
now you're stirring the shit too :eyebrows:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I meant the colony wont stay in the country they are colonizing forever. France didnt stay in North Africa, Italy didnt last in Libya and Somalia etc.

The day will come when the Palestinians get their land back, as much as you hate it, it will happen. Justice will prevail.
It all depends on your starting date. It's not that simple.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I never said it was going to be simple, i just said history tells us that no colonial power lasts forever. Israel is no different.
You seem to be forgetting that at some point in time the Jewish claim to for example Jerusalem was more than justified. It all depends on where you set your starting date. Therefore you cannot speak of justice. You can only speak of a solution.

The both of you piss me off anyway :D.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
You seem to be forgetting that at some point in time the Jewish claim to for example Jerusalem was more than justified. It all depends on where you set your starting date. Therefore you cannot speak of justice. You can only speak of a solution.

The both of you piss me off anyway :D.

Theres a surprise :p

Apr 12, 2004
I meant the colony wont stay in the country they are colonizing forever. France didnt stay in North Africa, Italy didnt last in Libya and Somalia etc.

The day will come when the Palestinians get their land back, as much as you hate it, it will happen. Justice will prevail.
Ohh, okay...that makes more sense.

it's that attitude, on both sides, that is the problem. dont you think your fellow isaeli counterparts have the exact same feelings?
Well of course they do.
Against who ? Israel wont use nukes against any of its neighbors...they would be affected by the nuclear fallout as well
Yea, of course they wouldn't, but I was just using that as an example of if KRAZY war broke out.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

I don't think it's that easy Fred. Israel doesn't really compare to France or Italy on the same level. With France pulling out of North Africa, most of their soldiers and government officials went back to France. Same thing with Italy. Both countries had places to fall back to. There really isn't anywhere for Israelis to go except to whatever respective country their families emigrated from, which could have been over forty years ago. That brings up the question of would they want to go back? Or even if they did decided to return to their "homelands", would they be allowed to return? My point is that the solution to this problem is not cut and dry. It's not as easy as kicking all the Jews out of Palestine.

Not to say the Palestinians aren't mistreated, they are. Economic sanctions should be placed on Israel, much like South Africa pre 1990s. Just as they should be applied in Uganda and other places around the world. I also believe a couple of the Israeli generals will be facing a war crimes tribunal in the near future (5-10 years), as will some of the Palestinian leaders should they get caught.

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
as ali g once said, "The only way to stop the Jews killing the Islams, is to bring in lots of really fit women and put them in the middle" :spliff:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I don't think it's that easy Fred. Israel doesn't really compare to France or Italy on the same level. With France pulling out of North Africa, most of their soldiers and government officials went back to France. Same thing with Italy. Both countries had places to fall back to. There really isn't anywhere for Israelis to go except to whatever respective country their families emigrated from, which could have been over forty years ago. That brings up the question of would they want to go back? Or even if they did decided to return to their "homelands", would they be allowed to return? My point is that the solution to this problem is not cut and dry. It's not as easy as kicking all the Jews out of Palestine.

Not to say the Palestinians aren't mistreated, they are. Economic sanctions should be placed on Israel, much like South Africa pre 1990s. Just as they should be applied in Uganda and other places around the world. I also believe a couple of the Israeli generals will be facing a war crimes tribunal in the near future (5-10 years), as will some of the Palestinian leaders should they get caught.

The thing is Enron, The Palestinians are never going to settle for dividing the land between them and the Israeli's, they will keep on fighting forever, Giving up is simply not an option. I am sure Israel wont last forever. The day will come when the Arabs will get back to their senses and fight alongside Palestine, then it will be a big problem for Israel as they will be vastly outnumbered.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
The thing is Enron, The Palestinians are never going to settle for dividing the land between them and the Israeli's, they will keep on fighting forever, Giving up is simply not an option. I am sure Israel wont last forever. The day will come when the Arabs will get back to their senses and fight alongside Palestine, then it will be a big problem for Israel as they will be vastly outnumbered.
I don't see this happening at all. Palestinians have to realize that Israel is there and it's not going anywhere. However they should get back most of what's their's to begin with. Palestinians outnumber the Israeli's and really the current ratio of land should be the opposite.

If Palestine gets back most of what's theirs and put their money on rebuilding their country (I'm not saying it's an easy task), build schools and colleges; educate their future. Then they will be able to match Israel in anything.

Think about it, Israel doesn't get all this support for no reason. They have powerful politicians, lawyers, bankers, news media, etc. that control the rest of the world and they can easily and do sway public opinion.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
That could happen if the Arab divisions were actually united. Israel may not last forever as a country but I don't think all or even most of the Jews will leave Palestine. I figure, eventually Palestinians will take over Israel's leadership, probably once Europe and the States get tired of defending their crap.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I don't see this happening at all. Palestinians have to realize that Israel is there and it's not going anywhere. However they should get back most of what's their's to begin with. Palestinians outnumber the Israeli's and really the current ratio of land should be the opposite.

If Palestine gets back most of what's theirs and put their money on rebuilding their country (I'm not saying it's an easy task), build schools and colleges; educate their future. Then they will be able to match Israel in anything.

Think about it, Israel doesn't get all this support for no reason. They have powerful politicians, lawyers, bankers, news media, etc. that control the rest of the world and they can easily and do sway public opinion.
Exactly. As the majority it would be in their best interest to actively seek and participate in democracy. If the Palestinians would say to the world "All we want is democracy and to elect our own leaders in Israeli government". I don't even think the US could say no to that.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Exactly. As the majority it would be in their best interest to actively seek and participate in democracy. If the Palestinians would say to the world "All we want is democracy and to elect our own leaders in Israeli government". I don't even think the US could say no to that.
Why would they want to elect their leaders in an Israeli government? They have a right to their own country, and the current deal is pathetic.

This problem is a continuous one because that's the way everyone wants it. All these peace talks that happen every once in a while is just a show they put up for the world. Peace in this region isn't hard to reach, but if it's against the interest of certain parties it won't be achieved.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Why would they want to elect their leaders in an Israeli government? They have a right to their own country, and the current deal is pathetic.

This problem is a continuous one because that's the way everyone wants it. All these peace talks that happen every once in a while is just a show they put up for the world. Peace in this region isn't hard to reach, but if it's against the interest of certain parties it won't be achieved.
The notion that Israel is just going to give up Palestine and go "somewhere else" is absurd. That is not going to happen. Right now it is not a just or perfect situation for the Palestinians. Everyone can see that. Yet each side will not budge nor does it want to. That makes peace very very hard to reach between the two sides. Unfortunately Palestinians live in a country called Israel and any positive movements they want to make will occur in the country of Israel. At least for the near future.

My idea was that Palestinians could elect there own leaders to participate in Israel's government to change things. Since Palestinians are a majority, little by little they gain more and more power, eventually due to sheer numbers Palestinians run Israel. All that is left to do is change the name of the country.

Granted that is pretty much a pipe dream and I'm not really even sure how democratic Israel is either. But hey anything has to be better than killing each other.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
The notion that Israel is just going to give up Palestine and go "somewhere else" is absurd. That is not going to happen. Right now it is not a just or perfect situation for the Palestinians. Everyone can see that. Yet each side will not budge nor does it want to. That makes peace very very hard to reach between the two sides. Unfortunately Palestinians live in a country called Israel and any positive movements they want to make will occur in the country of Israel. At least for the near future.

My idea was that Palestinians could elect there own leaders to participate in Israel's government to change things. Since Palestinians are a majority, little by little they gain more and more power, eventually due to sheer numbers Palestinians run Israel. All that is left to do is change the name of the country.

Granted that is pretty much a pipe dream and I'm not really even sure how democratic Israel is either. But hey anything has to be better than killing each other.
lol, what makes you think Israel will allow that? Do you know how careful they are with handing out citizenships to non-Jews? Their greatest fear is allowing non-Jews citizenship as they would clearly outnumber them and that would totally go against the purpose of Israel; a Jewish state.

Israel has to remain under Jewish rule for it to exist.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #160
    Thank you, everybody...

Enron, we're not asking for peace because it simply won't happen ever. We just ask the hypocrite international organizations like UN to say something about killing children.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)