Anime (2 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
OMG now that would be a series worth watching :tuttosport:

Dont want Gohan though, i mean the guy was cool before and all, but lets be honest. Do we really need someone that lost to Krillin?

Piccolo to fuse with another cool Namekian from Universe 6 making him even stronger :tuttosport:
:sergio:
Still can't believe it :sergio:
What a waste he's become.

Don't worry Vegeta will make him more evil then Radditz and Nappa combined.

- - - Updated - - -

More namekians :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

Piccolo to absorb them all, then he absorbs the dragons too :tuttosport:

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
:sergio:
Still can't believe it :sergio:
What a waste he's become.

Don't worry Vegeta will make him more evil then Radditz and Nappa combined.

- - - Updated - - -

More namekians :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

Piccolo to absorb them all, then he absorbs the dragons too :tuttosport:
And he was worried about Krillin not standing a chance :lol: then got schooled like a fucking amateur :rofl: Raditz should have killed Goku and taken Gohan with him back in DBZ. Under Vegetas watch hed become 10x stronger and a true Saiyajin.

Piccolo becomes so strong that Vegeta is jealous, so they split up after a short fight and Vegeta goes on to train for 10 years. Then he returns and challenges Piccolo, and we get the most epic fight ever which last forever :tuttosport:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
And he was worried about Krillin not standing a chance :lol: then got schooled like a fucking amateur :rofl: Raditz should have killed Goku and taken Gohan with him back in DBZ. Under Vegetas watch hed become 10x stronger and a true Saiyajin.

Piccolo becomes so strong that Vegeta is jealous, so they split up after a short fight and Vegeta goes on to train for 10 years. Then he returns and challenges Piccolo, and we get the most epic fight ever which last forever :tuttosport:
That fight destroys all universes and show is over :tuttosport::tuttosport:

In the budokai games i always liked playing with the shorter characters, krillin was one of my favs :touched:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Krillin was awesome in DragonBall and Z at Namek, then they made him irrelevant.

I picked Vegetto most of the time, hes my favorite character. Hes a mix between Goku and Vegeta, so hes an idiot but also a cunt at the same time. Love how he toyed with Buu :lol:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Krillin was awesome in DragonBall and Z at Namek, then they made him irrelevant.

I picked Vegetto most of the time, hes my favorite character. Hes a mix between Goku and Vegeta, so hes an idiot but also a cunt at the same time. Love how he toyed with Buu :lol:
They talked about Uub in that last episode,i hope he's not some goody two shoes bitch, make evil buu proud pls.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm still hung up on Hunter x hunter. Watch it once every couple months, slowly so I don't finish it all too quickly.

Only new anime I seen past year are Netflix ones (simply because it's easy access), like Ajin - demi human and knights of sidonia etc.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
There will be a season 3? Fuck, this will never end :lol: same as One Piece
One Piece has like 800 chapters of manga and it's still going on (since 1997). The anime is going on since 1999.

I don't think Attack on Titan will take that long, it's a different type of story.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
One Piece has like 800 chapters of manga and it's still going on (since 1997). The anime is going on since 1999.

I don't think Attack on Titan will take that long, it's a different type of story.
I know, but they take too long to release a season. I dont read the manga but hopefully its close to being finished and they can release the 3rd season much quicker than the 2nd

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)