Anime (4 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
So, just found out that the Hunter x Hunter manga has finally resumed! I don't read the manga but I hope this means the anime is coming back.
It did? Is the mangaka healthy now or what? Recall he had some hand disease that stopped him ages ago, until he began again, and then another break.

Like you I only watch the anime too, I stopped at the manga way back around the bugs arch began, when his art style detoriated alot due to his condition.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm currently watching Ergo Proxy and it's one of the best things ever. It blows my mind.
Trailer makes it seem very peculiar, I'm gonna try it if I'm ever in mood for an anime again.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
By the way, Attack on Titan is seriously a fucking great manga and anime. I recommend it to anyone who still hasn't watched/read it. Great story and action. Kind of old school Neon Genesis Evangelion feeling.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
By the way, Attack on Titan is seriously a fucking great manga and anime. I recommend it to anyone who still hasn't watched/read it. Great story and action. Kind of old school Neon Genesis Evangelion feeling.
I watched it when it came out. I watched like 5 episodes and then stopped because I hated to wait a week for each episode. I wanted for them to pile so I enjoy it at once :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)