Anime (6 Viewers)

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I'm watching Death Note just now, never watched an anime series before but I have some weeaboo students and we watched the first episode in class.

I love the story, amazingly interesting.

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014
If you like the theme,you'll love the anime.

- - - Updated - - -

Parasyte: Kiseijuu Sei no Kakurits is a masterpiece of an anime. It became a top 3 anime for me.
Who are the other 2 ?

My favorite anime:

Hokuto No Ken
Bersek
Dragon Ball
Death Note
Attack on Titan
Parasyte
Hajime no Ippo
Trigun
Hellsing
Tokyo Ghoul

P.S Naruto is for pussies. :inter:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I'm watching Death Note just now, never watched an anime series before but I have some weeaboo students and we watched the first episode in class.

I love the story, amazingly interesting.
It's brilliant.

But it becomes less brilliant near the end. Still good, though.

I guess I'm a pussy then. Cause I think it's amazing.

- - - Updated - - -

I think a lot of the general public would be very surprised by just how good a lot of anime is.
Prejudice.

Majority would say a no even without watching anything anime related just because. Quite retarded.

There are so many amazing ones out there, plenty are better than movies and tv shows. Quite deep with a great story.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
If you like the theme,you'll love the anime.

- - - Updated - - -

Who are the other 2 ?

My favorite anime:

Hokuto No Ken
Bersek
Dragon Ball
Death Note
Attack on Titan
Parasyte
Hajime no Ippo
Trigun
Hellsing
Tokyo Ghoul

I've watched so many good anime that I don't even know what my top 3 is anymore.

But I'll list some of my faves:

Attack on Titan
Steins;Gate
The Devil is a Part Timer
Code Geass
One Punch Man
Nejimaki Seirei Senki: Tenkyō no Alderamin
91 Days
Tokyo Ghoul
Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann
Parasyte

And idk, many others that I won't bother remembering their Japanese names :D

- - - Updated - - -

It's brilliant.

But it becomes less brilliant near the end. Still good, though.

I guess I'm a pussy then. Cause I think it's amazing.

- - - Updated - - -

Prejudice.

Majority would say a no even without watching anything anime related just because. Quite retarded.

There are so many amazing ones out there, plenty are better than movies and tv shows. Quite deep with a great story.
Indeed. Anime series have so many great stories to tell.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Make it easier on yourselves, watch Baccano. A must see series, even for non anime viewers, due to its intricate non linnear storytelling.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Yes :D

I hope Goku was holding back because there is no reasonable explanation why hed be close to his SSJ blue strength. Hes an awesome character though :tuttosport:
It's cause grown Goku is a little bitch and Android 17 is life
Vegeta or Piccolo would've murked him

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
It's cause grown Goku is a little bitch and Android 17 is life
Vegeta or Piccolo would've murked him
17, Vegeta and Piccolo are real men, Goku is a braindamaged retard who managed to make his son become a nerd despite being the strongest fighter in the universe

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
What a wasteman :sergio:
Goten is the last hope for his family.
If Goten turns into anything similar to his GT version then Goku has officially screw up the bloodline of Bardock, the coolest Saiyajin to exist (and all 3 of them had so much potential as kids :sergio:)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
If Goten turns into anything similar to his GT version then Goku has officially screw up the bloodline of Bardock, the coolest Saiyajin to exist (and all 3 of them had so much potential as kids :sergio:)
Actually.....Bardock is just another foot soldier. Coolest Saiyan that ever existed is by far Vegeta. BOOOOWW

- - - Updated - - -

But ya Goku done fucked up :lol:
Think he's gifted at just fucking shit up :lol:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Actually.....Bardock is just another foot soldier. Coolest Saiyan that ever existed is by far Vegeta. BOOOOWW

- - - Updated - - -

But ya Goku done fucked up :lol:
Think he's gifted at just fucking shit up :lol:
:disagree:

This moment :touched:

Vegeta was doing brilliant until the cyborgs came. Should have made him the main villain after Freeza - he trains, reachs SSJ and goes on to fight Goku on a rematch - only then should they become friends. This way they ruined what could have been the best character in all od anime because they lazy and dont have imagination.

But still, Vegeta >>>>>> Nappa >>>>>> Goku

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:disagree:

This moment :touched:

Vegeta was doing brilliant until the cyborgs came. Should have made him the main villain after Freeza - he trains, reachs SSJ and goes on to fight Goku on a rematch - only then should they become friends. This way they ruined what could have been the best character in all od anime because they lazy and dont have imagination.

But still, Vegeta >>>>>> Nappa >>>>>> Goku
I would turn Vegeta into a villain too.

Is not too late though.
He can fuck shit up at the Tournament of power kidnap that Zen fool, make all them fake gawds commit seppuku or else he destroys their universes, kills Beerus himself, the darkness within Piccolo will also emerge because he will be inspired by Vegeta's wickedness, Piccolo becomes Vegeta's first commander, recruits Gohan but brainwashes him with Bulma's tech, Goten and Trunks join Vegeta in hopes of bringing back saiyan supremacy over ALL universes.

- - - Updated - - -

my gawd ma deck is hard just thinking about it

- - - Updated - - -

oh and goku obviously gets murked

by goten :tuttosport:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
OMG now that would be a series worth watching :tuttosport:

Dont want Gohan though, i mean the guy was cool before and all, but lets be honest. Do we really need someone that lost to Krillin?

Piccolo to fuse with another cool Namekian from Universe 6 making him even stronger :tuttosport:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)