Anime (17 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Wait til you see Isaac and Miria ("ne ne isaacuuu" "nandai miriaaa" :D), most awesomely absurd robbers in anime ever :touched:

I could link you some more scenes, but it would deprive you of seeing epic comic relief in its proper context.

Fuck it, Imma rewatch this series for like the 5th time :D

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Wait til you see Isaac and Miria ("ne ne isaacuuu" "nandai miriaaa" :D), most awesomely absurd robbers in anime ever :touched:

I could link you some more scenes, but it would deprive you of seeing epic comic relief in its proper context.

$#@! it, Imma rewatch this series for like the 5th time :D
This looks good. I'll check it out.

Are there any hardcore One Piece fans here? I have watched it up to ep. 657 and it is getting better and better and better.

About Claymore - it is different from Berserk and it is full of surprises. It is worth it but it is a bit too dark.

Right now for an action/fun anime series I would recommend Samurai Champloo or Desert Punk.

For a comic relief - School Rumble or Great Teacher Onizuka. Both are fucking epic.

For some serious thriller I would recommend Monster and Kaiji.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Great teacher Onizuka is great, read only Manga (same with one piece, anime too long and too much fillers for me), Onizuka is a hoot. School rumble i recall was funny but too over the top at times.

If you like those two I recommend full Metal fumoffu too.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
watch hajime no ippo

or kuroko no basket

seriously watch these 2 openings and then tell me you don't want to watch these shows:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
hajime no ippo is amazing. kurko no basket is over the top but fun.

ippo is awesome. give it a chance i didn't think i would like it and i ended up loving it, and i am not a boxing fan

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Yep, Ippo is a great anime. Great story, great characters and drama.

Kaiji is also great and a little bit scary story about a guy who is ready to bet his life, it's also interesting to see the idea of spoiled rich people who are entertaining themselves with torturing poor and desperate people. It's really interesting and ficked up.

I haven't watched Full Metal Panick Fumoffu and I'll give it a shot. Same with the Kuroko's basketball.

For School Rumble - I really like the very silly and funny romantic comedy at times. Especially after some dark movie or anime.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
hajime no ippo is amazing. kurko no basket is over the top but fun.

ippo is awesome. give it a chance i didn't think i would like it and i ended up loving it, and i am not a boxing fan
Takamura is by far the most fun anime character for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)