Anime (2 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
As I've said many times before, Evangelion is the best anime series ever. Coupled with Transformers which was one of my favorite series as a kid growing up this just makes my pants go super crazy

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I like Evangelion (reminds me to re-watch/read, last time was 14/15 years ago), very unique and mature despite not liking mecha's. Transformers never been my thing, but its exciting the idea to mix to iconic tales from two different cultures.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Just finished the first three episodes. Damn, first episode was so obscure... I would have left it, if it wasn't the massive recommendation. But it gets better. :)
Definitely. Okabe was sooo weird it almost turned me off but yes, it definitely gets better.@deneb I watched the movie. The series was beautifully timed and well executed. It was done so effectively it made you hungry for more. The movie on the other hand was crap. An uncessary piece of junk that left you asking when does it end.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
So, nobody watched Steins;gate yet? :p
:lol: I've been absent from this thread for like a month, I seriously didn't expect you to get hooked on the show. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Anyone else watching No Game No Life? I would recommend it to people who like clever anime.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and the last Hunter x Hunter episode was epic, I bet Hisoka would've orgasmed.

oldlady87

May 13, 2012
:lol: I've been absent from this thread for like a month, I seriously didn't expect you to get hooked on the show. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Anyone else watching No Game No Life? I would recommend it to people who like clever anime.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and the last Hunter x Hunter episode was epic, I bet Hisoka would've orgasmed.
:agree:

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
I just finished watching the first 135 chapters of Hunter x Hunter (2011). I'm not the biggest fan of anime, but shit! That was something! If someone hasn't seen it I recommend you to watch it, it's worth it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)