Angelo Ogbonna - CB - Torino (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2006
Very rich coming from you.

You are the ONLY person on the forum to oppose the Tevez and Ogbonna transfers, while simultaneously you praise Marotta as the greatest DS/GM ever. This obviously shows that you have 0 interest in discussing Juventus football matters and are only interested in attention seeking or being the 'bad guy'/'notorious' etc.
so at the public forum you can't defend ur own opinion even if you are the one against the world??so you have to agree or leave :rofl: feel sorry for you, you just flabby :rofl: i'm also was for Pepe transfer while 99% people were against it, i was against Motta transfer while people were praising it as a good one, so you really think that when i say that Marotta is the best in the world it's should automatically mean that 100% of his transfer ideas are good? oh, poor australian boy, you have to lvl up ur iq level :rofl: you don't understand that i'm talking about his professionalism level? the way he lead transfer talks? no? oh, 0 interest in discussing Juventus because i don't agree with the 99% members in some transfers :rofl: amazing logic :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

Good old contrarian RUS.

Hates Tevez transfer...wants Giovinco to get #10...:sergio:
wrong
wrong, i said that he deserve it more than tevez and i said why i think so, so shut up already with ur stupid shit, keep dancing for the sadvillain

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4229633 said:
so at the public forum you can't defend ur own opinion even if you are the one against the world??so you have to agree or leave :rofl: feel sorry for you, you just flabby :rofl: i'm also was for Pepe transfer while 99% people were against it, i was against Motta transfer while people were praising it as a good one, so you really think that when i say that Marotta is the best in the world it's should automatically mean that 100% of his transfer ideas are good? oh, poor australian boy, you have to lvl up ur iq level :rofl: you don't understand that i'm talking about his professionalism level? they way he lead transfer talks? no? oh, 0 interest in discussing Juventus because i don't agree with the 99% in some transfers :rofl: amazing logic :rofl:
You don't have an opinion. You just go against what everyone says for attention seeking.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Juventino[RUS];4229633 said:
so at the public forum you can't defend ur own opinion even if you are the one against the world??so you have to agree or leave :rofl: feel sorry for you, you just flabby :rofl: i'm also was for Pepe transfer while 99% people were against it, i was against Motta transfer while people were praising it as a good one, so you really think that when i say that Marotta is the best in the world it's should automatically mean that 100% of his transfer ideas are good? oh, poor australian boy, you have to lvl up ur iq level :rofl: you don't understand that i'm talking about his professionalism level? the way he lead transfer talks? no? oh, 0 interest in discussing Juventus because i don't agree with the 99% members in some transfers :rofl: amazing logic :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

wrong
wrong, i said that he deserve it more than tevez and i said why i think so, so shut up already with ur stupid shit, keep dancing for the sadvillain
You still hated his transfer...always going against the grain. We know your role.

Mar 9, 2006
You still hated his transfer...always going against the grain. We know your role.
I dislike Tevez transfer not because of his skills, but because of his behaviour in the first place, because of his lazyness in the 2nd place, so if you think that he is so amazing than you have to shut up and wait when he will prove to me that he is not lazy anymore plus he will not say something like "torino is dead city" or said that he is in bad feelings and don't want to play against Bayern in Champions League

- - - Updated - - -

Caceras instead of Bonucci :howler:
:howler: Ogbonna = 11m + 50% of Immobile :howler:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Juventino[RUS];4229604 said:
Mods, please bann these australians from this thread because of their endless offtopic posts
@Dule90 @Red @swag
No.

And if you keep reporting posts at your current rate, when there is nothing wrong with the vast majority of the posts you report, I'm going start giving you infractions for being a pain in the arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)