Angelo Ogbonna - CB - Torino (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010

Angelo Obinze Ogbonna (born 23 May 1988 in Cassino, Province of Frosinone) is an Italian footballer who plays for Serie B club Torino.
Contents
[hide]

1 Club career
2 International career
3 References
4 External links

[edit] Club career

Ogbonna is an Italian of Nigerian descent. He is a defender with the ability to play also as a left back. Ogbonna started his career in his native Cassino before being noted by some Torino scouts, and was later signed by the granata. He made his professional first team debut in a Serie A league match against Reggina played on February 11, 2007. He then spent the 2007–08 season on loan to Serie C1 side Crotone.

In 2008–09, Ogbonna returned to Torino, playing mostly as a backup defender to regulars Natali and Di Loreto.

On December 22, 2008 he survived a car accident near Turin, after he lost control of his Smart automobile and drove off a bridge into a torrent at around 5:00 in the morning.[1]
[edit] International career

On 12 August 2009 he made his debut with the Italy U-21 national team in a friendly game against Russia.

On 4 June 2011 he received his first senior call up by coach Cesare Prandelli, in spite of playing his football in Serie B. He is the first Torino player to be called up to the Azzurri since 2007.

Will come to us as co ownership

Buy on AliExpress.com

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Juventus bid for Ogbonna
Juventus could make a surprise swoop for Angelo Ogbonna, the Italy international who plays for rivals Torino.

According to Tuttosport, new Coach Antonio Conte has chosen the 23-year-old to reinforce the back line.

It would be a controversial move, as Ogbonna was born and raised in the Toro youth academy.

However, the fact the Granata have again failed to secure promotion to Serie A suggests a sale is possible.

Ogbonna was given his debut Italy call-up earlier this month by Cesare Prandelli and is thought to cost at least €12m.

Napoli and several Premier League clubs have also shown an interest in the defender, who can play in the centre or as a left-back.

source: http://football-italia.net/jun26o.html

12 million? what the hell?

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Marceℓℓo;3109116 said:
Rumor says that Conte would like to have him. There's absolutely nothing official.Far from it.
Meh, my guys been telling me we've been interested since March. Nothing to do with Conte :numnum:

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Edit first post to:

Full name: Angelo Obinze Ogbonna
Date of birth: 23 May 1988 (age 23)
Place of birth: Cassino, Italy
Height: 1.89 m (6 ft 2 1⁄2 in)
Playing position: Centre back

Angelo Obinze Ogbonna (born 23 May 1988 in Cassino, Province of Frosinone) is an Italian footballer who plays for Serie B club Torino.

Club career

Ogbonna is an Italian of Nigerian descent. He is a defender with the ability to play also as a left back. Ogbonna started his career in his native Cassino before being noted by some Torino scouts, and was later signed by the granata. He made his professional first team debut in a Serie A league match against Reggina played on February 11, 2007. He then spent the 2007–08 season on loan to Serie C1 side Crotone.
In 2008–09, Ogbonna returned to Torino, playing mostly as a backup defender to regulars Natali and Di Loreto.
On December 22, 2008 he survived a car accident near Turin, after he lost control of his Smart automobile and drove off a bridge into a torrent at around 5:00 in the morning.

International career

On 12 August 2009 he made his debut with the Italy U-21 national team in a friendly game against Russia.
On 4 June 2011 he received his first senior call up by coach Cesare Prandelli, in spite of playing his football in Serie B. He is the first Torino player to be called up to the Azzurri since 2007.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Meh, my guys been telling me we've been interested since March. Nothing to do with Conte :numnum:
Your guys?

Seriously,what's up with the fake guruing around these parts lately?Fact is as of now he is not coming,so writing that "he will come to us as co ownership" in the opening post is misinforming people.

OP
Bezzy

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
  • Thread Starter #18
    when i pushed post i thought of that sorry Dule i was a accident

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)